Chapter 17❤️

Ala Kazam
Desire Hemera

Back in the real world, only a couple of hours have gone by since we left New Orleans. But here in Kazam, it's been at least a week. All of this was so overwhelming to me and to make matters worse, Giselle informed us that King Adonis had sent out people to look for us since we didn't stop by his castle to tell us who we are. She was going to bring us there the following morning after the day we arrived but once we finally told her what we were here for and who DeVanté was, she kept us hidden in her house until we could figure out a way to get to De without getting caught.

Since we didn't have shit here, Giselle went out and got Mary and I some new clothes the other day while Marcus and Mo shared their clothes with the guys until K-Ci and Jojo's father, who we're actually meeting today, comes by with some new wardrobe for them. Luckily everyone here dressed similar to how we dressed back in the real world, so it wouldn't be hard to fit in.

"How do I look?" I walked out of Giselle's closet and did a spin for the girls in my new short, skin tight white summer dress.

"Ouuu, yes girl! You look like you more than ready to get yo man back!" Mary sassily snapped her fingers.

I laughed and waved her off, "oh girl, stop it." I blushed and grabbed a denim jacket to wear over.

"I think it's too short." Aunt Abby gave me 'girl please' look.

Giselle playfully nudged her sister, "leave her alone. She looks fine." She looked at me and winked.

I giggled and mouth 'thank you' to Giselle. The doorbell suddenly rang and we rushed out of Giselle's room and down the stairs. Giselle looked in the peephole and chuckled before unlocking the door.

"Well hello ladies!" A dark skinned man with a gap smiled and lifted his sunglasses up above his eyes to scan Aunt Abby's body.

"Wow! My baby mama still got it goin' on!" He shouted excitedly

"Wow! My baby mama still got it goin' on!" He shouted excitedly. Aunt Abby rolled her eyes and scoffed, "and I see you still got that loud ass mouth on you, Tony." She shot back at him and turned on her heels to make her way to the living room.

Giselle laughed and shook her head, "come in, Tony." She stepped inside and he happily pranced inside with a big bag of clothes in his hand.  Mary and I looked at each other and snickered before walking into the living room.

I can definitely see where K-Ci's traits come from.

"Boys! Come down here please!" Giselle yelled from the bottom of the staircase. They came running out of Marcus' room and down the steps.

"Pops!" K-Ci and Jojo rushed to their father and greeted each other.

"Look at my boys, y'all look good! Aye man, y'all gotta leave that Ameriland for good and just stay here witcha old man. You too, Abby." He insisted and looked over at Aunt Abby with a smirk.