CRUSHING

" Anyway, lets start afresh my name is shiqs, and you are cute" blushing from my words as conversation run in my head am like shiqs what is wrong with you, just act normal arrggg!!, he is the one supposed to flirt with you.

"Should we leave the room for you guys😂," Brian said. " aiii NO!" l murmured with a soft shy voice as l scratch my braids.

The following morning was chilly, l had a class at 2 so l was free morning hours, my cousin Ann had already gone to school, she was studying nursing. l went to the shop and bought two mandazis
and sipped it down with black coffee.

l put on some music as l do the normal house chores. A knock at my door interrupted my hype morning session .

"Yes just open, it's opened" l said. My eyes couldn't believe what am seeing in front of me. He's with a navy blue t-shirt, and a orange short leaning at the door, staring straight in my eyes , " Morning, hope you had an awesome night".

"y-y--ees-s-s" l said. My inner concience saying you are so stupid, what is wrong with you,a simple yes , is it so hard?..
"So, shiqs, do you have any movies to share, am so bored my class is at 1" wanjema said.

"ummm let me check in my laptop" l said. " So shiqs, what are you studying in the university"he asked " l do Bussiness Information technology, you?"" ooh l study agriculture" he said. l laughed trying to imagine when l get married to this guy l will be going to the farm, and the way l hate farms. thou l love eating.

" why are you laughing, is it because of agriculture" he asked. Just his eyes gave me goosebumps all over " its funny, l thought agriculture in natural, l never imagined its a course at the campus".

He went numb for seconds, leaving me to wonder if l said something wrong, did l offend him, oh my God did l just bore him. l should feel embarrassed.

"I've got avengers, submission, cats, l bet the others you have watched" " did you say cats", he asked. "Yes, its the latest movie released 4 months ago, you haven't heard of it?" l asked.

"No" he said. " then lets watch together l haven't started playing it thou" l said with assuarance he will agree to my suggestion haha.

" tunduun" sound of Netflix..l shut the window curtains and it was dark in my house.