BONDING

l receive a call from ken, should l pick it  😐😨 Wanjema would think l have someone already, but if l don't....arrg let me just swipe right  " hey crush,  where are you, l miss you alot, just from work and l just thought of you, when are you coming to see me?" he says with excitement.

"uuhhh!!, yea my cousin is well, " l cleared my  throat as l turn to wanjema to make sure he just did not hear that statement from him. " anyway, let me text you when l get home." l said as l hang up the call so quickly.

We walked at a slower pace, like people who didn't want to arrive home. ooh! yeah l remember it's called romantic walks 😏, but in my case it was not so romantic, he pocketed his hands in his hoodie as am hugging myself from the cold wind. He finally notices and pulls me closer to his warm body and places his heavy hand on my right shoulder.

A side smile formed on my face of the random gesture. l could feel his breathing movement as he tries to maintain an even breathing, its just obvious how nervous he is. we just enjoyed each other's company until we reached at our destination, my apartment.

" Hey cousin, 🙌  " she hugs me and stretches her hand to great Wanjema. " C'mon" he says as he gives ann a side hug. Well, his gesture was right, it shows how much he respects me, you can't just be hugging women in front of me. Yes! give them a side hug👻 .

" Aah! sam Wanjema, brother man, even a text yawaaa!! at least to say you are okay bro, it's 9.00pm." Austin says as we all just laugh out our lungs almost to death, including sam. " Are you my mother? " Sam says.

" From now on I'll call you Sam, wait what tribe is Wanjema?" l asked. " Kikuyu!" sam says.
l am already thinking of how Mr and Mrs Wanjema sounds, what a cool and unique name.

l just like Austin humor, l bet he is the cheerer of the guy squad, humor attracts women alot, while Brian he is the genius guy, the brave one or if l may say the group leader when it comes to studies. Sam looks he is the charmer making women look their way. Without sam l don't know if these guys would get noticed by ladies.

" So let me serve food, imagine we were waiting for the two of you to arrive, we were just making stories as we waited, " ann explains.

Deep down l know how my cousin wants to know what went down on our date. If only she knew how hungry l am, not even a drink did sam buy, nor a lollipop, but most importantly l enjoyed spending my evening with him.
The food was delicious though👌, l wonder who she's trying to impress among the guys in our home, for she has never cooked that way before. Mostly her turn to cook when we are alone ,she would cook rice, cause it cooks itself unlike Ugali and scrambled eggs.

We had conversations as we laughed and laughed at Austin jokes while eating until no food remained in the sufuria. Brian and Austin suddenly stand up, " heee, Ann the food was amazing, let us go back to our place and play a little Fifa before we sleep. " Brian says as he signals the boys.

" Shiqs I'll be right back, okay?, " sam says as he squeezes my hand and runs out to join his friends.
Ann turns to me with no hesitation "Tell me everything." as she smiles suggestively  ." After l take a shower then. " l said.

Should l tell ann or not, for a fact l know she'll start preaching telling me how l should do a Godly dating. 

Finnally am clean, l wrap myself with my red towel and came out of the shower. As l am wiping myself, Sam enters without knocking calling my name.       " Shiqs!".
l froze and looked at him as he stared back at me, as Ann is schocked  by the incidence.