SIKU ZA MWISHO NI.....

*****************************
" l know that voice, yes, your the girl who called Sam's phone another day, your Yvonne!! What do you want from me, the baby isn't Sam's and he doesn't love you anymore, just let me go, you don't have to take me away from my friends and my life to make him love you." l said to her courageously but inside l was frightened and scared of her craziness.😷

"Shut up! l know what am doing you b****. " she shushed me😶.

She left the room and locked up.

l just sat there, bored and rethinking how my life choices has led me into this trouble and am just 21 years of old. l hoped Sam is sorting things out with her Ex, whatever lie he has to use to convince this lady.........

*****************************

" Sam" Ann said
"bro" everyone is calling out his name for he zoned out after the phone call
"Tell us what is wrong!! heyyy!! speak to us."

"Oh my God my ex took her." finally he comes out of his shock and tells everyone.
" l-l-l-l-l-l don't know what to do, she wants me to get back with her!! but thats impossible, what do l do!! what do l do........am terrified guys, l never thought she handles rejection this way."

"Relax, relax, let us think too" Austin added.

" Sam my cousin, how is your ex involved in this??.............,oh my God,  this is so messed up, l hope she doesn't do anything crazy to her but.... do l inform her parents she's missing???". Ann asked.

"Nooooooo!!" everyone shouted back at her.

" Do not Ann, maybe it's not that serious, l have an idea," Brian turns to Sam.
" You know where she lives, like her family?"

"Yea l do, they live in Thika," Sam answered.

"So lets do this, bro we will help you, let's all go to  her place and tell her parents. Am so sure they can help us and thats the right thing to do"Brian added.

"Okay, let me go take my wallet" Ann said.

They walked to the stage as Sam is briefing them how his ex tried to convince him the baby is his............

In thika
With the parents.

"Yes, who are you people, friends to my daughter? she is not in at the moment." Yvonne's mum asked.

"Hello Yvonne's mum, my name is Sam and these are my friends. l was your daughter's boyfriend but we broke up last year, Don't worry mum, the baby is not mine, we had a test done and it came out negative. "

he continues, " Your daughter kidnapped my girlfriend last night at her apartment, she called me an hour ago to force me to love her again if not she will harm her, right now as we are speaking l don't know of their whereabouts."

"What!! my daughter are you sure??? Baba Yvonne ebu njoo uskie kenye mtoto wako amefanya!!"( come hear what your child has done!!)"  Yvonne mum was annoyed at the misconduct of her child.

dad to Yvonne calls her cell.

" YVONNE, what is this that am hearing?????, you kidnap someone's daughter???? to gain a man's love??, stupid girl!!!  bring her home this minute, we are all waiting for her here!!, You will thoroughly get a beating,it doesn't matter how big you are.. this MINUTE you fool." her dad shouted at her with so much anger.