THE MEETING

My best friend and l finnally went to class in the afternoon. It was boring, Mr Chune ,our lecturer, teaching strategic management, where he dictates notes nonstop.

A text from my cousin Ann
" hey you, so what's new, sorry l did not wake you up, l had a cat paper but its over am coming home right now."

l replied " He tried kissing me, but it did not happen because of the stupid neighbor interrupting 😂😂😂."

Ann says" Shiqs be careful, don't rush things, make him realise that your not cheap, and then have you prayed about it? Do you understand a Godly relationship?."

My cousin was so spiritual ,  she was the chairlady of CU in her nursing school. It explains her answer.
Her boyfriend was the chairman of CU the same nursing school. It explains her perspective of a Godly relationship.

l replied " l will pray later on after meeting with him and seeing his intentions, he asked me out after class, just cook supper l will arrive late.

Ann says " Be careful then, always remember WHAT WOULD JESUS DO! 😅"

"yeah yeah l know, l will haha love you see yah! "l texted as l smiled broadly.

The lecturer left the class after an hour of writing notes. Its funny how  people were sleeping, others just murmuring, others walking in and out the back door pretending to be picking calls, but  What a day, finally l can meet up with Wanjema. l bid Martha bye as she decides to go home, she was cramping so bad, she felt nausea.

Its funny how when crushing on someone, your mind just thinks of that person, wanting to talk them. Well, that is me.

l pick up my phone from my backpack and dial Wanjema's number. It rings and rings with no reply from him, as l frown my face.

Suddenly, cold soft hands covered my eyes, l could feel its a man hands. " Who could this be? ummmm ken? , alvin? just tell me who you are, wait Wanjema? l said with unsure voice"

He removed his hands and l turned to see who it was, Its my crush Wanjema, is that why he was not picking my call, l wondered. He stretched his big muscle hands to hug me, his body was so damn hard, or this is what it's called muscles due to working out alot in the gym.
He gave me l little squeeze, for a moment there my mind was blank.

"So, where are we going?" l asked him.
" l want to show you some place, my hide out place, l have never taken anyone else."
"mmh okay, l am done for the day." l said as he places his arm on my waist and give me a slight push "lets go then "

l have never seen a beautiful place like that before, it was super green, matching  my pencil skirt attire, l looked up observing the birds fly, l could hear crickets. Nature it's just beautiful, l started to see how agriculture its not a bad course anyway.

"Do you like it?" he asks " What are you saying ! am in love with it, l have never seen a beautiful place like this inside school environment, how comes people don't know of this place, ? "

It was only us in that area, it's funny how l felt so safe and secure with him, a guy who l know nothing of. But as l promised my cousin, am just weighing him and observing his intentions.

We sat on log side by side, just staring at small creatures crawling as l am waiting for him to start a conversation to break the silence.