PROPOSAL

He looks at me with so much passion in his eyes ,when I looked into his eyes all I could see was compassion,kind and love to towards me. l immediately I fell in love with him.

He says" Before you came into my life, I never knew what it felt like to love someone this much, my heart was empty, but now it's full of love. I love you Shiqs. "

He finally says the "L " word, all l wanted was that moment never to end. Looking at his brown eyes and black lips. The still air was so perfect, the sky clear blue,we are all alone at the rooftop. What a better moment to say such nice words.

He continues "I can't imagine how lucky I have been in life, I have met the love of my life. I will always cherish you... I find you irresistible to me, love me the way I am, I will and treasure you just the way you dream. Take me as your dream guy and I will take you places you have never been.
Will you be my woman?"

My first reaction was Is he talking to me?, is he playing games right now? an average girl like me.

l finnally gather enough courage "Hearing you say that makes me so happy, You're the only person who makes me smile constantly. Yes I'll love to be yours. You are so wonderful that you almost made me forget my reply to your "I love you". hehe. I LOVE YOU TOO. "

********************
Finally my best lecture " Financial accounting ", where the lecturer makes more stories than doing math. His work is to give out group assignments and talk about how government is doing this and that.

Sitting with my best friend Martha in class was just awesome feeling ever where l could fill her in on what happened between me and Sam of late. All we do is just talk about boys, stupid crushes we meet, some stupid guys who can't stop texting us.

" Shiqs the way you talk about this man Sam....you have truly fallen for him, as for me l really don't have someone special, am just there😁 . No guy is driving me crazy lately" Martha said.

"Don't worry, you will find a man who truly loves you. This love world only works when the guy loves you more, otherwise you will be fighting for your space in his heart. Be patient he will find you " l Say to her.

My phones beeps...

it's ann texting where l am and that she is super bored at home. " Come here at Seasons food, today we are eating outside, its on me" l replied.

we finally meet at the restaurant Martha, Ann and l and order Fish and Ugali. All we talked about was me and me and me....

*******************************
phone conversation.
Sam and l
sam:
" Hey baby love, l miss you so much."
me:
" Hey love l miss you more😍"
sam:
" Where are you at? am at your place and its locked😫"
me:
" Ooh, today we are eating at a restaurant,you can come and join, am just chilling with Ann and Martha."
sam:
" Fine, be there in within 20 minutes. 😘😘 love yah"
me:
" okay, love you too 💕"

******************************

Sam arrives within 15 minutes greets my friend and cousin and gives me a kiss at my lips unexpectedly and sits near me.

l looked at Ann because l knew today l will not sleep, she will be preaching all night

" Ann, you can't give me heads up you are coming to meet up with shiqs, and l saw you left the house with such hurry."

" Really, how could l Know you were indoors" Ann said.

We ordered more food and ate like broke people. Super and breakfast combined.

" By the way Sam , so you and my cousin are official, welcome to the family." ann says

" My friend is the best, she really loves you, she talks about you all the time."

" Stop it!!" l interrupted

" No, let them speak love, l really do love your friend"he says as he looks at me " l will never hurt her, you are all witnesses"