EXCHANGE

Movie ends and Wanjema just looks at me and smiles showing of his well arranged set of teeth. and says" Have you ever realized  how beautiful you are? Just something about your eyes that draw me to you, we should hang out more, what do you think?".

Before l could answer Martha rushes in the door while screaming " Shiqs, tell me this good news, ASAP ". then she just realize an unfamiliar face of a man and just felt embarrassed and apologized for rude entry.

" My name is Martha, a friend and classmate to her" she said. "Nice, am Wanjema we just met, soo l will leave you ladies, let me go and eat my breakfast from the boys" " bye shiqs, oow before l forget " as he handles his phone to me " give me your number" he said.

As l was typing my number, l could see Martha smiling and wiggling from my side eye. She knows about my past relationships and how hurt l was from the recent one, so for her seeing me excited and finnally letting in someone else, its exciting for her.

He leaves and we are left with my best friend. She rushes to me and hold my hands while sitting at the edge of the chair " That guy is super hot, is h-e-e!!" she asked as she shakes her head from side to side

"No!what! that's so fast, we were just watching a movie" l said. "Am happy for you shiqs, you deserve happiness with a super hot guy like him, as your best friend l approve already, you have my blessings" she said.

"And where is Ann, your cousin?" she asked. " She's in school, when l woke up l did not find her" l said.

l could here laughters from across, as l was wondering has Wanjema told them our incidence already. My friend Martha decides to take a nap because she feels tired from commuting from home.

l could hear shower dripping, it must be them preparing to go to school, their class is at 10.
Wanjema opens my door slightly he is wearing a black hoodie and a sweatpant with addidas shoe and whispers
" Text me when you are done with your classes for today, l have already said a hae text, so that is my number, save it ."

"oh okay, l will." l said as l blush. Then he immediately winks at me and says " bye beautiful."