THE PLAN

*******************************
Thank God it's another day, this migraine especially my left side of the face, hurts like crazy.💆

l feel so down and moody 😣,l didn't even want to go for my classes. l just wanted to be all alone, l made sure l locked the door and switched off the lights for people to assume am not at home especially Sam who stays next door with his friends.

All l did in the house was eat, eat and eat. That's comforting to me, l was almost loosing it.

No messages popping up, just watching tiktok videos  until.............a message from ken.

Is he sent from God?a life saver, right when l feel like giving up, he comes to the rescue

" Watsup Ken 😋, uko za wapi?"

" Are you busy? there is this meeting/ dinner am going and we are requested to go with a plus one....soo who else than you 😂😂dress up, look elegant I'll send a
cab to pick you up in 3 hrs time."

There is this meme thats says," some men just keep on saying hae, while others start their conversation with 👗 dress up am picking you up later in the evening!! being honest who will you reply to or prioritize😂😂😂😂?

" Okay, I'll dress to kill trust me!." l replied.

l was super excited that finnally form has come through.

l took all my cleansing soaps and scrubber too and rushed to the bathroom, l have no hurry when it comes to scrubbing my whole body, just taking my time to scrub my face while playing my favorite song "JIPE " by Nadia.

l searched for this one dress that l always keep to wear it at the right time, a black bandage dress....

it's finally 7pm, am ready, smelling amazing inshort well kempt. l heard hooting at the gate.

As am locking the door, Sam rushes out...
" Shiqs you have been in the house all along, can we talk? and you look extremely stunning where are you heading too?

" Can we talk later am already late, when l come back that is! " l said as l hurried to the gate.

" Are you Shiqs, l received a call from Ken to pick you up he sent this location?"

" Yes it's me."

"Madam let me open the open the door for you please!!?"

The ride was comfy, l sat behind there nervous, not knowing what to expect!

l hope there not really matured men, or they'll assume am his girlfriend, what if l misbehave and l create a bad rapport.

Am finally at Sport's view hotel, the driver opens the door for me and there waiting was Ken.

His suit looking so expensive as it glowed from afar, he reached out to my hand and complemented of my gorgeous looks " You look amazing baby girl"  and then said,
" Here is the plan of what to  say incase these questions are asked!"