STRONGER THAN EVER

Finally we are all home, enjoying each other's company and decided to do a sleepover at my place, Brian and Austin went for their beds and blankets and laid them adjacent to ours.

We all laughed, to make it more fun, everyone decided to call their love partners.
" Ann and Shiqs, please since you are the only ladies present,go buy supper and we shall cook for you all, before our girlfriends arrive." Brian said.

" Okay no problem!" l said.

"So dear cousin since we're just the two of us l need to talk to you about something!" l siezed the moment.

" Okay fine, watssup?"

" l don't like how you rush to my man when there is an issue, it's so uncomfortable!! If you see him distressed, have the courtesy of letting me Know, or you can even ask me what's the issue!" l posed for a second to let her digest, then l added.

" Ann let this be the last time am talking to you about this issue!! What are you trying to do? l don't like it." l emphasized.

" l've heard you, but you know cousin, I'll never do anything with Sam and to add we are family. If it makes you uncomfortable then l won't, I'll respect that." she said sincerely.

We bought Ugali and nyama choma at the nearest butchery and returned back home.

"Ooohh my hunny l missed you, " l became so tacky towards Sam.

"Come here let me tenderize those soft lips....." he pulled me closer..

" Guyys have a private room😜.. l know you can see us daaahh!! thank God our babes are coming too otherwise...." Austin bluffed

" You all know, l almost lost my precious half, let me be !!" Sam insisted.

The girl's arrived, minutes later Ann's boyfriend too. What a day...... Fun after fun after fun.

" Someone play music, wait l have the latest playlist. "Austin girl said.

"Am in"
"Am in"
everyone was in. Right up my alley.

But the night is so young, my limbs have so much energy I could dance for millennia..with my favorite partner of all times, Sam.

" uuhhh look at those moves" l said to Sam. " Damn you look so hot right now!! l could......." l winked at him.

" Come here" he says as he turns me around.

Everyone was just happy dancing with their partners.

The music is all Kenyan best but we're dancing like it's jive, twisting, turning, holding hands as we change sides. We're all grins, we look like idiots and we don't care. Inside we're just happy, happy and more alive than we can ever be in school. I feel the part of me that's really me come out to play, to feel the vibe of the music and let my body go free. One moment, one brilliant feeling of togetherness suspended in time. In ten years I'll still remember tonight, I love this private life, fun times, music, friends, good times and the dance.

As for Ann and her babe are just talking from a corner, looking uncomfortable. l mean they are spiritual ones, maybe this Sinning for them.

No drama at last, am at piece with everyone.

Waiiit KEN !!!.

..............................THE END.....................................