ECCENTRIC

" Oh my God!! get out! " l screamed.

***************************
At that time a new neighbor,just moved in , a very young beautiful lady, very slender and curvy, with natural looks. She looked humble from the way she walked, her hairstyle, her belongings.

She moved out of the hostel. What can we say 😕, life in a school dorm is so boring starting from lack of privacy, you can't bring your friends over , you can't eat alone 😝 you have to share food or snacks to all your 3 other roommates. Sometimes you cannot sleep due to noise making meaning you cannot read in peace.

"waaa!! thank God you were not fully naked that could have been disastrous, l have been telling you to always lock the door when you are showering, but you didn't have to scream at him, he saw nothing just your long legs😁, c'mon loosen up." ann says.

"l don't care, he should learn to knock at people's doors, What if.." before l could finish my statement a knock at my door

" come in "

" hey, am Maureen, l just moved the first door near the gate, l saw your light on ,the only one by this time. Do any of you know how to place a bulb? " she asks...

*************************
"Sam what's up!, you look ..." Brian says while furrowing his brows.

" uuh! let me be, " as he sits on the bed.

He takes his phone out and started typing to my whats up page.

"Am so sorry walking in like that, l have no excuse. Please don't be mad at me.😞"

***************************
" Go ask the other door, there is three men am sure one if not all Know how to place bulbs." l suggested

" okay thanks girls, " Maureen gesture's.

knock on the door
" hello, am Maureen, just moved in next door, Who knows how to place bulbs? l seriously do not know"

"l can help you" Sam says

screaming
We all run to Maureen's apartment and see Sam down.

"l -l-l don't know what happened, its all my fault, l don't know what to do, he fell from up there when placing my bulb and sparks of light appeared and thats how he fell!" Maureen said so shakingly, you could think Sam is dead from being electrecuted.