THE CONTROVERSY

l bursted out the washroom with rage flowing in my veins. The only thing rushing in my mind is how stupid l was to believe anything coming from his mouth. l couldn't wait to see his reactions when he realizes.........

Everyone turned to give  me a cold shoulder just because l  banged the washroom door.

That was not my issue at that moment trying to hold my rage , l said with a sacarstic calm voice,
" Excuse fellows, l want to steal Sam for seconds!, facing him l added " Can we talk outside please?" as l walked towards the door.

Everyone gave each other looks, they all knew that's trouble calling.

At the corridors

"Can you explain to me why you lied? Why do you hurt me this much, are you planning leave me or what? Is this your way of pushing me? Why , wwwww---hhh-----yyyy," l said as  tears rolled my my Chubby cheeks dripping down my shirt, l try rubbing them off but not helping. l felt betrayed with the one l trust the most.

He gave me a blank look furrowing his brows trying to understand where my ranting is coming from, so l added

" FYI Yvonne called, asking something like looking  for a house and your plan for her and your baby, talking like you have been communicating to her just today, Sam just tell me if you want to leave this relationship, but don't punish me for loving you" l gasped as l continued to rant

l could feel him being emotional and confused too and then he placed his hand on my arm and the other he lifted my chin to his eye level and with a soft voice he says  " look at me!  please look at me."

l slowly turned my eyes to meet his eyes,

"Babe from the bottom of my heart, l can never hurt you intentionally,
l love you more than l love myself, 
l told you l broke up with my ex because of her cheating,
l even doubt that's my baby,
l have tried to convince her for DNA's to be done for affirmation its mine but each time she comes up with excuses.
The day after tomorrow I'll be going for the tests and that is why l never wanted to mention anything first before l confirm its mine or not.
Am just hoping it's not"

In my mind l was just thinking how this men reason, if you are sleeping with your girlfriend always have plan B incase she gets pregnant, what will you do! but l know they don't think anything at that moment just satisfaction. But why do it if you cannot bare the consequences. Just wait till you marry the girl.

l didn't feel convinced  so l just stared at him waiting for him to add something.

"  So your implying if, and thats a big IF,  if it's yours will you leave me for your responsibilities?" ,"its better you tell me now!!" l asked with an angry voice.

" No!! no , l can be sending little money to her, but nothing to do with the mother, l swear!!!. but l doubt its mine. please be patient with me as l await that day, please!! that's all am requesting!!"

" l-- don't know-- l----l need to think first, this is just alot for one day, right now l don't Know where our relationship stands!!!," l said shakingly as l turned and entered the house.

Everyone was just pretending how focused they were  on the laptop playing a movie,  not a single one daring to  look at me.