DECEIVED

" Ken it was nice meeting you up today,but l have to go lets talk some other time... before l could finish he pulled me close to him and gave me a hug, " it's okay l understand, I'll check up on you later, bye!."

l felt so betrayed, it's started to add up, that day l left them talking alone when everyone was asleep, now this!! what's going on ?? 

Am finally home, decided to take a nap cause my head was killing me with a headache.

After an hour, l hear a knock at my door.
" Come in its not locked!"

"shiqs let me explain, am not having anything with your boyfriend, he was just having a breakdown thats it," Ann explains immediately she just entered.

"eheee you mind explaining cause am all ears!!??"l say with anger.

"Shiqs, Sam has a painful past, just be easy on him,  he is having a tough day today so l just consoled him"

"Are you even hearing what you even saying, that's my boyfriend you advising me on!  So he has a tough day and he decides to tell you not me, he has already told you his past. " l could feel my blood rising to my veins with anger and jealousy."

"Stay away from my boyfriend Ann, have f***ing boundaries, you could have called me, or even a courtesy of texting me. Don't act like his girlfriend or superhero saving the day!! and you know very well am always here, my phone is always on... this conversation is done." l told her.

l went back to sleep ,my headache increasing to a migraine, wishing this day to end. l started to regret why l even asked ann to stroll him as l talked with Ken. It is all my fault anyway, but she could have told me my baby is not  at a good place instead of ignoring my texts.

Touch of soft lips on my cheek woke me up
" Wake up babe, l bought you something, am sure you shall like it."

"uuuh! babe am not feeling well, "  l said with my grumpy voice.

" Babe am sorry for today, your cousin was just being a concerned friend, she asked where l was and she came to keep me company saying you are out with your girlfriends."

The look on his face as he explained himself just melted my anger away. He leaned over for a cuddle and tells me how his day was just terrible.

Ann just kept quiet the whole time with her earphones, l bet she is pretending not to hear our conversation 😂making notes from her endless research nurse course.

Being our first argument, we handled it perfectly, we talked and talked, laughing all the way, playing around.

"shshshsh your cousin is reading, we should give her some privacy" Sam says.

"okay, let's go our place at the rooftop, carry warm blankets too." l said.

"Babe tell me about you, l mean your life before we met, l actually don't know anything," l suggested

"So.  ......." the story teller in him awoken, l wasn't sure I'll sleep tonight, he is really involving no sentence can pass you by.