ABDUCTED

As l went down the stairs l tried to calm myself down taking big breaths at a time, l felt strong emotions of jealousy as to how he always  finds comfort in my cousin.....my cousin...that's my issue, if it was his fellow friends l wouldn't even mind. Anyway l decided to be silent and pretend nothing is wrong.

Just when am about to enter my apartment in a split second a bunch of guys grab me,one covers my mouth so tightly l couldn't even utter a sound, the other showed me a knife and the other grabbed my legs, as they took me outside the gate.

That moment l could feel all my strength leave my body wondering what or who might l have wronged? My first guess was Ken! As they duct me with a tape and tied my hands and legs, they put me in a van and drove off.

They all had masks on them,holding knives, threatening me to be quite or else they'll harm me.
l had no other choice but to comply with them.

l was so nervous, not maintaining eye contact at all, turning my body away crying like a baby.
My worst fear being raped. l crossed my fingers and said prayers consiously.😖😖

Who will even notice am gone, Sam will probably think an with Ken, my cousin too, my only hope is Sam's friends who saw me.

As soon as we reached the destination one of them covered my head and took me out the van. The next thing l know am at room with a bed and washroom only. They untied me and left me there as they locked the door.

l quickly rush to the washroom trying to escape just as how l saw in movies but the windows ... too small for my head to even fit.

l sniffled quietly, tears welled from deep inside and coursed down my cheeks. Tears spilt over and flowed down my face like a river escaping a dam. My body and mind tangled with fear. For the first time l felt alone and it scared me.

It was dead silence, staring at the white walls, feeling cold in my short dress.

********************
Ann waits for me and once she sees it past 10pm she assumes am with Ken, locks the door and retires to sleep.....

Sam didn't even worry if am fine or not for he left me at the restaurant , he didn't want to care if am home yet, probably assuming the worst of me, which is l chose to go be with Ken.

Ken is sleeping so peacefully as a log and by morning he won't even remember how he got home in the first place.

**************************
l hear the door knob twist and a lady comes in wearing tight jeans with knee high boots and a leather jacket on top.

She approaches me and sits just at the edge of the bed and says,  " Well well well!! you are the so called Shiqs!!." with a devilish smile on her face.