♥*♡∞:。.3.。:∞♡*♥

"Hi I am Willow. " I said holding my hand out to shake. Well instead shaking, he kissed my hand gently. I blushed at his act. " Whats yours ?" I asked ,taking my hand away . " No one important ." He said simply ,I raised an eyebrow.  That is weird . " okay then Mr i don't who are you. " I said , as I aligned the posters ." You need help in hanging the posters . " He asked , staring at my claws. I , being that person who does not want anyone to know my identity, quickly put my hands in my pocket . he snapped out of his trance and looked at me . " Uh no , i can do it myself . " I answered his question , he nodded his head before kissing my hand . " See you again , Lady Willow . " He said with a small smile before disappearing in the depths of the forest. 

I think my cheeks are probably as red as tomatoes by now.  " You okay ?" A voice said beside me . I turned to see Zed holding the same designed posters as me . "Yeah ." I said before changing the subject. " Looks like Zoey made more . " He rolled his eyes ,knowing that I changed the subject . "Come on lets go hang those posters ." Zed said before putting his arm around me. 

Wyatt p.o.v

I walked through the forest and reached the den. "He's back Wolves! " My sister, Willa, shouted to the wolves. I took out the clothes and the helmet. I placed the drawing in the helmet and handed it to one of the wolves. They all crowded around me. I put on the moonstone as my eyes lit up, yellow.
"What did you find out? " My sister asked as I said, "They saw you howling Willa? "
"So? " She said as I took out the detailed drawing. "We're exposed. " I said as she took the drawing out of my hand. "This is some hell of a detailed drawing. " She said, admiring the werewolf artwork.

"The person who drew this must really know how werewolves look like or she is one herself. " Wynter said as she peeked at the artwork. "Anyways brother stop being so worried. I only said awooo, it is like saying ciao or aloha or I'll rip your throat out. Anuways who cares they think, it is a terrible town."Willa said, smiling innocently.
" We found the great alpha. "I said to her seriously. She just scoffed, " If there even is a great alpha. "" Willa, we both saw her in the forest. She had the white hair! "I argued. "" Yeah but did you forget there was another one calling a name Zed, Addison and Bucky and it could probably just the light. "
Willa said as recalled the girl I saw at Zombietown.

"I know Willa and yes they are real, one of them could be the great alpha. One of them would be able to lead us to those moonstone. You know we don't have much time, more and more of our pack are getting sick and our necklaces are almost out of power. We really need to find the moonstone. "I reasoned was I saw her lips pursed. " And when we do find it, we can recharge our necklaces and stay wolf strong for another one hundred years. "Wynter said excitedly.

Willa blurted, " Okay even if they are the great alpha, but how do we find them? "I took out the ID that dropped out of her pocket when she was talking to the little girl, Zoey. " I found this in the woods when she was talking to a little girl in Zombietown. " I said as Willa raised her eyebrow in confusion and a slight bit of I don't know what. "Oh is my brother crushing on the girl he met at Zombietown. " Wynter gasped excitedly and exclaimed, "We could track her down with our keen sense of smell." " Says Seabrook High on it so I thought we would just look for them there. "I ignored Willa's comment.

Willa groaned " Okay fine. We find the right girl and if she is the great alpha, she would tell us where the moonstone is. " I smiled at her before telling the pack, "We  going in the morning! " Willa beat me to it. "We go tonight!" "Or tonight works. " I said pursing my lips. After the small argument, the wolves howled in excitement.

No one's catching me unless I wanna be caught
I'm dancing in the shadows, ain't no leash when I walk
It's great to feel invincible, it's great to feel alive
My appetite's insatiable, there's nowhere it can hide
Our freedom isn't up to them, it's only up to us (us)
I'm the Alpha, I'm the leader, I'm the one to trust (trust)
Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life (awoo)
We're wolves, we own the night

Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own, we own the night!
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own, we own the night!

I'm picking up the scent, it seems we're on the right track (track)
The moonlight's on the rooftops, the wind is at our backs (backs)
We're living in the shadows, we're living for the chase (chase)
Our legacy is in our sights, so let's pick up the pace
We're on a quest to find the power that's inside of us (us)
She's the Alpha, she's the leader, she's the one to trust (trust)
Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life (awoo)
We're wolves, we own the night

Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own, we own the night!
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own, we own the night!

We own what we own
The night is our home
We own what we own (wolves, awoo)
We own the night

Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own, we own the night!
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own, we own the night!

We ran towards an air vent. "We will hide here, find them, get the right girl, get the moonstone, and leave this awful place. " Willa said as I cut in, "I would not call it awful, they got something called 'Fro-Yo'. "
Willa just rolled her eyes before going into the air vent. I quickly covered what I said , "yeah your right, this town is the worst. " Before going into the air vent, closing it.

Willow p. O. v

I was sleeping soundly when loud howl was heard from the woods. My eyes snap open at the sound of the howl. That definitely sound like werewolves. I crept up slowly to my window that was facing a forest but there was no wolf in sight. I opened the window and sniffed the air, still no smell of a wolf.

I shrugged my shoulders before walking to my bed only to be stopped by the pain on my chest and choking in my throat. I started coughing badly and quickly grabbed the moonstone on my desk and put it around my neck. I calmed down slowly but was still feeling the light pains on my chest. I was practically relying on my witch strength and the moonstone. Without the moonstone, the witch strength would not be able to sustain any longer too but without the witch strength, my claws and fangs would not be able to develop and I will become weak.

I rubbed my chest area before my doorknob was twisted open by Addison. She came to my side and gave me a glass of water to drink. "You feeling better? " She asked as she rubbed my back, helping me place the glass of water on my beside table. I thanked her and she smiled reassuringly. She left and I tugged in bed, falling into deep slumber soon after.

Hey readers, how is everyone? I hope you guys are all having a great day. Please vote or comment!
Please
Vote
Comment
Thank you for reading this chapter

~ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩