------------>14<------------

"Addison , Willow ?"

I turned around to see Zed with his mouth opened and his face pale with shock . Zed has saw me in this hood before but it wasn't the greatest moment . It was kind of um.... nevermind . " What? So you decided to wear it ? I pretty sure Addison and you are not one ." Zed said soon as he came towards us . " Zed , we may not be related but there is a weird energy surrounding her and it is so strong . I am pretty sure it is a wolf strength and energy . It is just a bit off but I am pretty sure it is . " I said and I saw Addison raise my eyebrow at me . 

" I have an energy . You never told me that . " Addison told me . I smirked . Okay I maybe lying cause it was nowhere near to a wolf energy and strength , it was actually near to a witch or a fairy or both but I think she is hoping she is a wolf so I better not spoil it for her . "Yeah-" "But whatever it is , Addison can never be a wolf ." Zed cut me off . Okay rude much . " Yeah but Zed , I love moonlight strolls so does Will-" Addison argued but Zed cut her off . " Yeah just like Willow liking sunsets , that doesn't mean she is a vampire . We all know for sure she is a witch -""Yeah but what if she is also can be something else. " Addison said . I shot her a glare . She immediately regret what she said . " What do you mean ?" Zed asked harshly ."Nothing Zed ." 

He gave us the same curious face as he did the night before but still decide to forget it .  "Anyways Addison , you do realize how hard it is to be a monster right ?" Zed said as I nodded in agreement. " I have to say I agree with that . It is not easy to be a witch and the only witch here . You are the unique one and in this town you know you have to be ordinary right ? And besides Addison , isn't the white hair enough. People call you names here , and I will not be able to protect you 24/7 you know that . I just don't want to see you hurt again ." I said as I held her hands before glancing at Zed . I guess he still remembered our argument . " But guys , all I ever wanted was to find my pack and now I finally have. " Addison said before taking something behind her back . " You took it ?" I said in pure shock as I saw the bright moonstone shining brightly even under the sun . I could definitely sense the strong magic coming from the moonstone . Zed took the small box from her hand .  

" When I see the wolves , I am gonna put it on ." I felt a pang of jealousy-no Willow , stop with this. She is wolf and you should be the supportive sister not the jealous and mean one . Zed examined the moonstone as I looked at Addison . " And Zed , I'm really sorry I can't make the debate but Will and I need to find the wolves . Good luck. " Addison said before hugging Zed tightly . I looked at both of them . They were meant for each other . " Come on Will , we have to find the wolves . " Addison said but I stopped her . " You go find them , I need to tell Zed something . "She nodded her head and left . I walked up to Zed and took his hands into mine . 

" Zed, don't break her heart please. She loves you so much and being her sister , it is even harder to see her hurt and I don't want that . So please forget about it , focus on Addison . " I told him . Zed looked at me sorrowfully . I quickly ran off to find Addison and the wolves . Uhh this again . I hope I didn't cause a drama yesterday . When I reached , I noticed Addison acting very nervous ,which is really rare. " What's going on?" I asked as all of the wolves turned towards me . Willa did not look happy . Wyatt looked shocked to see me and also happy but he kept on his sorrowful face . Wynter was definitely disappointed . 

"Its gone ." Addison said . I rushed up towards her and looked into the small box . It was gone. "Do you know how precious a moonstone necklace is? " Willa asked harshly and I just kept my head down. " If you guys were serious about being a wolf, if one of you was the great alpha, you wouldn't have been so careless." "Wait don't blame Addison , we were careless-" "Stay out of our amazing hair and by the way I am disappointed in you ." Willa said directly towards Addison. I guess I can' really help. Wyatt looked at me before sighing and left with the rest of the pack. 

Addi sat on the 'bench' , sobbing. If I was not that careless, I would have maybe found my pack or a new family. They look so disappointed. " Addi, it is not your fault ,we would find it okay?" Addi just stood there crying and laying her head down on my shoulder. A tear escaped my eye but I guess the darkness from the hood covered it . Suddenly , a sharp pain rose to my chest and I fell to the floor in agony. Addison tried to help me up but I just coughed continuously till I taste something weird in my mouth. Addison looked at me in pure shock . 

" Will, that is blood."

Hey readers ! How is everyone today ? I hope you guys are having a good day and quarantine is killing me .I finally have the permission to watch some movies online but not on netflix since I still have an important exam I have to be prepared for. Anyways , I hope you guys are all safe and please wash your hands often , practice social distancing , don't stay in crowded areas and mostly just stay at home . Hope you guys like this chapter , please do comment , please vote and last thing , WE ARE ALMOST REACHING 10K FOR THE BOOOK! THANK YOU!! Thanks for reading this chapter !

~ ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩