-'*•.¸♡¹⁵♡¸.•*'-

[Just in case you people didn't know,I have changed my cover for the book ,please don't be astonished. Also I put the outfit on the top just to remind you ? Enjoy this week's chapter! ~ ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩]

I quickly rushed to the bathroom to wipe away the blood , Addison following . " Please don't scare me Will , I don't want you hurt . " I smiled weakly at her . " I am fine Addison ." " Stop saying you are fine , you literally spit out blood for god sake ! " Addison looked at me angrily as I continued to cough . " My moonstone Addison .It is losing its charge ."

" Wait that means you'll..." Yes Addison ." I said as tears welled up in her eyes . " But I can't lose you ! " Just when she said that , the zombie alarm started going off , well that is weird . " The Z alarm ? " Addison asked , wiping away her tears . I cleaned myself up and looked at Addison . "No Will, you are hurt! " Addison stopped me from moving.
"Addison, the wolves need us. "

" No Will, you need rest. The rest of us can help! "

"But the pack might be my pack! I may need them! They could be one of the things I might be finding! "

Addison looked at me , an expression I can't seem to figure out. " The wolves need all of us to help them, I may not be sure they may be my pack, but if I was in the same shoes as they were in, I will definitely want someone to help me. " I said as Addison looked at me but now a determined face. "Okay, Will. I will help under one condition. " My face lit up.

"Don't stress yourself, and show your true self. " I was skeptical now. Show my true self? A lot of my friends know that I am a witch but only Addison knows that I am a wolf, not even her parents. This is going to be hard. "Okay Addison. " I said to her as I went to find Bree soon after. She quickly followed after. We ran out of the bathroom to see Bree looking around for something more like somebody. 

"Bree! " I called out to her and her face immediately faced my direction. She looked worried as Addison and I were. " Willow! Addison ! " We quickly rushed to her as she did to us . " I am pretty sure you guys heard it right ? " Bree asked . " We gotta help them ! " I said to them . " But we can't do it alone. " Bree answered as Addison quickly followed after . " We need a rally the Z-team . " " Hold up , I think we need the everyone . " I said as Addison and Bree went along with the 'plan' . " Let's save the wolves ! " We all went our separate ways and went to get our to save the wolves , my kind .

Wyatt p.o.v 

We snarled and growled at the chief and their little team . Okay I think I am being quite rude here. Its just when I saw Willow 's face filled with regret and sadness that she can't find the moonstone . I was heartbroken, sad and angry . Why am I being angry , I don't even know its just she-how do I put this ? I like her .  

" Your'e trespassing wolves ! " The chief yelled . I snarled angrily at him . " How are we trespassing our own land ! " I hissed at them . " This is werewolves' territory ! " Wynter followed after before hearing the meanest snarl she ever made .

" I don't know anything about that ! " He shouted at us . " That's because you don't care ! " I shouted back at him . " Liar ! Lets's take them down! "

Hear it getting louder, a call for revolution
Yeah, we came for what was ours, it's time for restitution
We'll protect our own, take back the stone
No, human nature cannot hold us down
Stranded at the bottom, but we're more than a whisper
No, we'll never be forgotten, our blood's thicker than silver, yeah
When worlds collide, it's do or die
So tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground?

Hear us howl, all or nothing
Fangs are out, we ain't running
Hear us howl, it's all or nothing

Oh-oh-oh-oh
This is a declaration
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone

"Stop ! " A voice shouted. We all gasped in surprise. "Willow? "

The world has gone crazy and no one seems to listen
Gotta step in, no more maybes and stop the demolition
Is it hope or fear? Look in the mirror
Everything we built is coming down

No more hesitation, it's time we start to realize
With all this separation, silence is still taking sides
So use your voice, make a choice
And tell me, are you standing with the crowd?

Oh-oh-oh-oh
This is a declaration
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone

Ayy, ayy, ayy-ayy
We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood
Ayy, ayy, ayy-ayy
No way, they can't stop us, no, they can't stop us
Ayy, ayy, ayy-ayy
We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood
Ayy, ayy, ayy-ayy
No way, they can't stop us, no, they can't stop us

History changes, but we lost the pages we wrote
When you lose direction, can't see the reflection you know
We came from the bottom then became the problem
Now everything's out of control
So hey, are you with me? Let's go!

Oh-oh-oh-oh
This is a declaration
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone

Willow's p.o.v  

I walked towards Dad and said with a small smile . " Dad , you gotta stop the demolition. " Dad stared at me with a raised eyebrow , waiting for me to continue . I sighed . Why does parents got to be so smart? 

" Because I am one of them . " I 'confessed ' and glanced at Addison. She gave me a nod with a her signature warm and nice smile . I took in a huge breath before taking the moonstone necklace from my neck and showed it to dad and Mr Necrodopolis. 

Hey readers ! How is everyone today ? I hope you guys are having a good day.  I hope you guys are all safe and please wash your hands often , practice social distancing , don't stay in crowded areas and mostly just stay at home . Hope you guys like this chapter , please do comment , please vote and last thing , WE REACHED 12.4 kkk! THANK YOU!! Thanks for reading this chapter !

~ ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩