༶✿┈9┈♛

Zed did not answer me , he just left . I followed him and went out of the gym . " Zed, what's wrong ?" I asked as he stopped walking . " Werewolves , they are not interested in fitting in . " "While they are interested in cheer ." I said as he shook his head . " No , he is into you and you are into him ... them . " Zed said with a tone of annoyance. I scoffed and rolled my eyes . " Why are you acting like this ? What is with this attitude ? Why are you being so jealous ?" I yelled and Zed did not say anything , everything clicked .

" Wait ... no ... You are kidding right ? Whatever Eliza said was right , Zed . You do like me ? "

I said as he looked at me with his eyes of regret . " Will , I can explain... " Zed said as I cut in . " Zed , how could you do that ? She is my sister and what you are doing is not right. " Zed looked at me as I gave him a disbelief look . I still can't believe whatever Eliza said was true . " Willow , do you know how hard it has been for zombies ? Now everything is being hand over to the werewolves on a silver platter !" Zed said , " Actually they hate silver !" I reminded him as he shook his head ," I'm trying to win this election for my people, for Addison , for you , so that Addison and I can go to prawn  together . " He better not be talking about that stupid prawn . "  Thats not being accepted Zed,
That's being afraid of showing who you  really are!" I said as he scoffed before saying something he might regret for his whole life.

"Yeah. Says the girl who had special parents, one even had wolf strength. "

It is just like my heart shattered at that point. That heart that just shattered cannot be mended. " Will, I am sorry I didn't mean- " Zed tried to explain but the tear that escaped everything explained everything.

"Yeah,one is witch, one is werewolf. You're right. There are monsters like you always say but even so I always try avoid the topic on this because I don't want others that is like me feel like outsiders. I always think for someone before  I act but have you? I always feel like an outsider even if I am co-captain of a cheer team, I think I still am. You know I don't have a place here, Zed! I don't have a zombie crew to back me up when I am feeling down, so excuse me for respecting  a pack of werewolves who are proud of showing who they are!  " I shouted as I choked back on sobs. 

The images of the fire, me failing to help my parents, me meeting Wyatt, they all flashed in my head. My eyes turning yellow at the images, my necklace turning bright green at the stress, causing me to fall to the ground and me grasping on my throat. Zed dropped to the ground and tried to help me up. I quickly pushed him away in an attempt to not hurt him.

I opened my eyes and Zed looked at me, shocked. "Your eyes! Your eyes are black! " I closed my eyes and got up. Using my bright white hair to cover my hideous eyes. I quickly ran out of there.

I was in my room , revising one of my test topics when I heard the door to my room slam . I turned to see my dear sister curled up in a ball , bawling her eyes out . I looked ta her worriedly before going beside her and put my arm around her. She soon cooled down and I asked , " What happened?" "I am- " "Addison Wells, don't tell me you are fine. " I cut her off as she sighed.  " Lacey, broke my phone and threw some black hair extensions before saying I should belong to the cell of monsters. " I laid her head on my shoulder , " Don't listen to their stupid remarks. You are one beautiful girl that has the best conditioned white hair just like your sister and I will be paying for a new phone. Don't say no. " She smiled as she hugged me tightly. " Thanks Will. " " Don't thank me, what are sisters for? " She laughed and we went to the living room to make some hot cocoa. After making the hot cocoa, I texted Bree.

To Bree:
Could you come by my house? ⚗

As I was texting, I walked to the couch where Addison was lying on and gave the hot cocoa . She got up and took the cup from my hands, sipping the hot cocoa. She immediately relaxed, " You still make the best cocoa. "  I laughed. I may be her younger sister, 1 month must I add, I always protect her like she was my younger sister and she does the same.

As I was about to take a sip, I heard a loud scratching at the door. " Better not be those dumb cheerleaders. " I said as Addison and I stood up , walked towards the door. I swung the door open and looked down to see some wood pieces on  the floor.
" Will... " Addi called and pointed to the door. I saw deep scratched marks on the door. Wolves. My eyes turned bright yellow and I snarled. I quickly put down the cup. I turned back to see the pack of wolves. My eyes turned black. I quickly shut it, Addison must have saw and quickly held onto my left arm . I took a deep breath and opened my eyes and faced the wolves.

Hello readers! How is everyone?I hope you guys are all having a good day. Stay home and stay safe!
Please ꒦ꄲ꓄ꏂ
ꉣ꒒ꏂꋬ꒯ꏂ ₵ø₥₥ɇ₦₮
₱ⱡɇ₳₴ɇ like

~ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩