♡➹♧︎ ¹⁷︎ ♧➹♡

Please do read the bold chapter below !

A bolt of electricity coursed through my veins as my eyes shone a  bright yellow . A cloud of smoke formed around me as it changed my outfit . My outfit looked more like what the werewolves were wearing .

It had nice patterns and looked like a different me . It was always good for a change but this was an awesome one. There was fake cuts drawn on my face and arms and my hair was wavy .  

[ησƚҽ: willow is wearing the same fur coat as willa]

I looked at my attire with awe. This was nice? I didn't really know but I felt more alive than ever . It was probably because of the recharged energy of the moonstone but this was really great. 

I glanced at the pack of werewolves as I caught all their eyes already staring at me . "Sh-sh-she is the alpha ! I knew it . I told you Willa . I could smell it ! " Wynter exclaimed , bursting with excitement . 

I was shocked myself. I never knew I was the alpha sure I may have always wanted to be , I mean it was always my dream but really being one was the greatest achievement of my 100 and something years of my life . 

I glanced to see Wyatt beaming proudly at me as I flushed . Addison looked at me proud like a mother. "Its really great to see you showing your hybrid self . You know I always wanted to see you do that for a long time . " Addison said with a genuine smile. 

Zed's face was priceless. His jaws were wide open and I am pretty sure he could swallow all the air on earth with just that one gulp . 

"I-I-I really don't know what to say." Zed stuttered , still trying to process everything that had just happened . I mean first he found out that I was a hybrid then me now being an alpha, that was some information to remember . 

I chuckled at his response . Willa stared at me shocked and a very recognizable face , sadness and I knew exactly why . " I-I can't believe this ! I am the alpha,.." I said with a smile to the wolves but I guess they already sensed the 'but' coming . I sighed before continuing , " But I can't be alpha . " 

The wolves just looked at me wide-eyes with all the same faces saying ," is she okay? " or "she is not kidding, is she? " Mummurs and whisperings started filling up the area before becoming loud shouting and yelling. 

Okay , this was awkward . I have never been alpha before. So how am I suppose to deal with this?

Willa just looked at me confused with my comment , I mean who wouldn't be ? "Okay wait everyone ! Listen to what our alpha has to say . " Wyatt shouted loudly , causing the chattering , mummurs and whisperings to stop.

I glanced at Wyatt before sending him a nod , signalling a 'thank you' . 

" It's just I've never known this pack long enough , I barely know your names , so how am I suppose to be alpha? I am not fit to be one.... but not like Willa . "

 I finished as they all turned towards her direction . 

Willa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion . "What do you mean ? In this pack , it is every little wolves dream to be the alpha . You sure what you are doing is right ? " Willa asked with an unsure tone .

 I thought for a second but I am sure . " Yes I am sure . Willa , you known this pack all your life while I have only known them for a week . Who's more fit to be the alpha ? " I asked her as she thought , I was right . The wolves all looked at me , nodding their heads . 

" So I give my position to Willa . " I announced as all of the wolves cheered while Willa broke into a wide smile, tears falling from her eyes .

 I looked to see Addison and Zed, smiling and holding hands . Phew! Finally they are fine , them fighting would be a lot of trouble. [guys please comment to give me better words 😅] 

"Boss! Boss! We got a problem ! " One of the workers screamed in fright , scurrying towards Mr Necrodopolis , showing the device to him . " What ? " Mr Necrodopolis asked , confusion written all over his face . 

" The remote shorted out ! The detonation timer is running ! " The worker trying so hard to turn off but he couldn't . 

"Well , SHUT IT OFF ! " Mr Necrodopolis shouted at the worker , frustrated yet scared of what would happen next . 

" I can't ! " The worker shouted back . 

I rushed to the worker's side glancing at the device,wondering if it was just a mistake . It really wasn't turning off.

My eyes widen thinking of worst and I looked at the power plant . This was not going to be good .

" NO! No! It can't be ! " I said , barely a whisper . I looked around , hoping it was all just a mistake but no . 

A loud crashing was heard and a fire broke out . Destroying the power plant .

My eyes widened and so did the wolves . Willa and I shared a look , speechless, both of us not knowing to say but it was cut short when I bent forward and started coughing uncontrollably . 

The wolves followed my lead and too started coughing . The two siblings reached for my armand helped me up as I tried to help them too but I was so much weaker . 

I could not hold my weight any longer and I was slipping away . 

A cloud of smoke 'poofed' up and I was put into someone's arms before I was dragged into the darkness. The last thing I heard was , " Sleep tight , Lass."

Hey readers ! How is everyone today ?  I hope you guys all have a good day. The quaratine is finally over and I can go to school too which I really dreaded cause I was so comfortable but since I had a very important examination coming October , I had to go to school again . Haiz! I am really sorry for not updating the book for two weeks cause I had to get into my school stuff, my mother didn't allow me use wattpad and I didn't have my computer with me . I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused , hope you guys understand ! Please vote , comment and thank you for reading this weeks chapter ! 🙂

~ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ❣