.・゜-: ✧ :- 10 -: ✧ :-゜・.

" Come with us. " Willa said as I caught my voice. "What's so important? " I asked. "You are. " Wyatt said as Addison arched an eyebrow. I felt hesitant to do it but something inside of me told me that this was right. I had to do it.

In the brigh moonlight, the pack , Addison and I walked into the forbidden forest . "Where are we going? " Addison asked, scared of what would happen next.

"It's a wolf secret. If we told you, we got to kill you. " Wynter said as Addison shuddered. I took her hand for reassurance. She smiled at me gratefully.
Willa and Wyatt showed her a look as she quickly mended her mistakes . "Too much! Too much! I knew it, sorry! Welcome! " Willa and Wyatt gave her another look. "But not too welcome! " It was my turn to arch an eyebrow. I mean make up your mind on what you want to say! Wynter's eyes turned bright yellow before it was took over by a coughing fit. Usually my spells work, guess the moonstone is losing its charge pretty fast.

I held on Wynter's arm and looked at her worriedly. "My spell didn't work. Well, that is not good. " I said, acting oblivious.
"Its fine. You really tried but my necklace is losing its charge. " "Everyday, more and more of our pack are getting sick because all of their moonstones are losing its power. All our elders are too sick to travel, which leaves-"" Which leaves the pack to us, to me. " Willa cut in and walked towards Wynter, "You will be fine, Wynter. I promise. You better be right about this. We need to find the moonstone soon. " They both left along with my older sister. Wyatt looked down. I took his hand into mine. He looked up at me , curiously.

"I think  you are going to be a great beta if you ever find your great alpha. That alpha would be very lucky. " I blurted as I saw a smile took over his face. "Thanks." A shock of electricity passed through my veins. I soon felt so connected to him. Mates. I shook my head , shaking away my thoughts. "Come on, we might wanna catch up. " I said as he pulled me towards a cave.

"The wolfs den. " Wynter exclaimed. It was lit up brightly, I looked around the den, memorising every detail of the place. "Woah." Addison said in awe. It was beautiful. "This place is awesome. " I muttered to myself. "Its okay to be impressed. " Wynter said as Wyatt gave a tight squeeze. I looked down at our joined hands before I blushed. I was lucky the spot I was standing on was dark if not Wyatt could see the red tomato blush that is on my face right now. " Our language. Awoo , Willow and Addison .That means welcome . " Wyatt informed both of us as we walked into the center of the den . " Awoo. "Addison tried howling . Laughter was heard from all parts of the room . " Ostrich boots?" I asked Addison as she laughed at herself . Wyatt stopped in his tracks ," You understand ?" "Yeah . I think i studied about werewolves a bit too much . " I said , covering my secret . Wyatt looked skeptical but he just nodded his head . "Okay but I think Addison was trying to say Awoo !" "Awoo!" Addison howled again but it was wrong again . Giggles was being heard .

"Polka dot unicorns? "Wyatt questioned as I chuckled lightly. "How about you try? " Wyatt told me. I gulped. Oh no, hope I don't expose myself too much. Okay uh Awoo!" I howled briefly. The pack went quiet. Wyatt jaw dropped. Wynter was staring into my soul. Willa was smirking. "You did that perfectly. " Wyatt gasped. I scratched the back of my neck nervously. Addison sensing that there was something wrong, quickly covered it up for me. "Awoo!" I covered her mouth and she looked at me with an arch eyebrow.

"Woah! Woah! Language Addison. There are werepups around. " I chuckled at his daddy behaviour. "She needs to put a pebble in the werewolf jar. "Wynter suggested. The young wolves started repeating Addison. I laughed at them as I felt someone's eyes on my back. I saw Wyatt staring at me, smiling. I grinned at the Wyatt I knew. All my feelings came back. I stared back. It soon felt like we were the only people here, it felt like the only two people on the planet. "Enough. This is not why we brought them here. " Willa said , snapping me out of the la la la land.

I arched an eyebrow at Willa, confused. "Then why are we here? " Addison saying my thoughts. Wyatt grabbed a crystal but not just any crystal, a moonstone. A fully charged moonstone in his hands. I saw him lift it up and it soon glowed. It shown a picture of a beautiful white haired werewolf howling loudly at full moon. It was magical.
" I believe one of you can lead us to our moonstone. I believe one of you is the great alpha. " Wyatt told both us as I just gave a confused look. "Wha'? " I said with my scottish accent. That is impossible.

Wyatt: Turn up, explain our history
Pull back the veil of mystery
What's written on the cave is prophesy
The Great Alpha is our destiny
Show us the power of chemistry
Lead us to the source of our energy
No one knows her identity
But she looks like you, identically
This is how we're livin' our lives
Livin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeah
Can you feel the call to the wild?
Call to the wild, the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild
Willow: I see a real community
Unique, but you have unity
You know who you're supposed to be
Release to the rhythm totally
Wyatt: I feel the vibe when you're close to me
And you can feel it too, or hopefully
Now look up, and tell me what you really see
A bunch of stray wolves or a family?
This is how we're livin' our lives (hey)
Livin' our lives (hey), livin' our lives, yeah
Can you feel the call to the wild? (Hey)
Call to the wild (hey), the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild
Willa: Hold up, before you do, let me interrupt
She's a cheerleader, not an Alpha
You're in the den, but you'll need to earn my trust
Now show me what you got if you're one of us
Wyatt:This is how we're livin' our lives Addison and Willow:(it's how you're living)
Wyatt:Livin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeah
Can you feel the call to the wild?
Addison:(Can you feel? Hey)
Wyatt:Call to the wild (hey), the call to the wild
Addison:(I can feel)
Wolves:We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild

Wyatt: Turn up, explain our historyPull back the veil of mysteryWhat's written on the cave is prophesyThe Great Alpha is our destinyShow us the power of chemistryLead us to the source of our energyNo one knows her identityBut she looks like you, i...

What she is wearing

Luckily the wolves did not take off my make up if not my body markings could be seen. I heaved a sigh of relief as I got down the platform.

"Get away from them! " I heard that familiar voice. Where was that from? Zed!

Hello readers! How is everyone? I hope you guys are all having a good day. Please stay safe, stay healthy!
₱ⱡɇ₳₴ɇ vø₮ɇ
የረቿልነቿ 🄻🄸🄺🄴
₱ⱠɆ₳₴Ɇ ₵Ø₥₥Ɇ₦₮
₮ⱨ₳₦₭ you ₣øɽ reading ₮ⱨł₴ chapter!
~ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩