•♫•♬•7•♬•♫•

Eliza , Zoey, Zed and I walked towards Zombietown or should I say they were walking to Zombietown and I was riding my skateboard to Zombietown. We saw the werewolves discussing something . "I'll win the wolves' vote , win the election . Easy peasy . " Zed said with all confidence he mustered. I rolled my eyes and a small smile came to my face. He smiled back at me . What Eliza said is still edged in my mind . Did he really like me ? I didn't want Addison heart get broken , I have been through this before . This is going to be a hell of a day .

"Hello wolves ! Allow me to introduce myself . I am Zed, Zombie, football star, president hopeful." Zed introduced himself ." Zed introduced himself and held his hand for them to shake but they just looked at him like he had just gone insane. I used my cough  to break the tension. "When Zombies first came to Seabrook, they were outsiders, too . Which is why a president like Zed to represent you ." Eliza said with my nodded head and a pointing to Zed . Some of them looked amused but the alpha wasn't . "We'd be very honored if you guys joined us . "I said as I stepped forward before Zed pulls me back by the arm.

"Our pack is our pack we don't need anyone else so..."The Wynter girl said to all 4 of us . I gave her a nervous smile and use my pinkie to point at Zed, telling them it was his idea.The alpha and the beta chuckled at my actions and Eliza on behalf of Zed smacked me at the back of my head. I gave her a playful glare as I rubbed the back of my head . My cold hands made it numb , making my head feel better.  "Who doesn't want more friends ? Underneath all that fluffy hair , I bet you are a real softy. " Zoey said happily . Wynter grew close to her and said in a hushed tone ,"I am a mean, mean werewolf kid . I'm tough and ruff ." " Awww! You said ruff like a sweet little puppy dog , Ruff! Ruff !" Zoey said as I shook my head at her cuteness , Wyatt seems to notice it and chuckled AGAIN. I blushed at his notice, I soon faced Zed but he did not seem to happy and was glaring at Wyatt with his hazel brown eyes . "We are the beast of the fprest and we will never be tamed !" Wynter exclaimed looking like she was going to bite Zoey's head off but before she could continue , Zoey scratched Wynter's . Wynter soon relaxed and snuggled into the scratching. Wynter sat back down and looked towards Willa . Willa gave her a stern look and Wynter gained back her posture. " We are nothing like you zombies. " Willa said , " You sort of are. Your necklace is powered right ?Kinda like an organic Z-Band. " Eliza asked. If only i could tell her it was way different than what she thinks it is. Willa looked at her impressed , " You are smarter than he looks ." Zed's attention turned to Willa's and he frowned. " Thanks. " Eliza thanked with a huge smile on her face . " That necklace keeps you from fully wolfing out ." Zed said as he reached his hand out to touch Willa's necklace . I knew wolves never likes anyone touching their property so I quickly slapped Zed's hand away from touching , making Zed quickly shake his hand in pain . " The opposite , their moonstone make them their true werewolves selves. " Willa, Wynter and Wyatt looked at me with an impressed look .

So without it , you become human ?" Zed asked as I stared at my moonstone , shining light green. " No , we die . We'd be nothing . " Willa said with a dismayed look . Zed and Eliza looked down with sadness while I just rubbed my arm in awkwardness. Little did they know, their friend was going to have the same fate as them if I don't find the moonstone . " Think how alive they will feel if they did not have to tamp things down and hold back their true selves."  I said as I put my hands on Zoey's arms. " Actually I have got this theory that Zombies might have evolved beyond our need of  Z-Bands a- " before Eliza could even finish, Zed quickly stopped her . Weird... " Z-Bands are great , they help you fit in and I think you guys would have much better time at Seabrook if you just followed our footsteps . Join a club , play football . I could even teach how to tackle , just lighten up , be more like us . " Zed said , covering up whatever Eliza said. I frowned . Did he really just ask them to fit in ? I mean seriously . I don't even fit in , people just accept me for who I am and for the people who doesn't like me , they just live with it . It is not right to fit in . 

The werewolves started walking away but I turned around to try to stop them. 

Play song

Zed: Do it like the zombies do
Brush your fangs when you wake up
Comb your hair, do your make up
Sleep at night, don't stay up
Do it like the zombies do
Don't stand out when you're fittin' in
Willow: When in doubt, do the opposite
Wyatt: Don't listen to him
Wyatt: he's a hypocrite
Zed: Do it like the zombies do
All you got do is give an inch, then we gon' take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do
Willa: When the moon is full, no howling (awoo)
Wyatt: Don't run in the halls, no growling (grr)
Willa: Let's go to the mall, start styling (yeah)
Werewolves: Do it like the zombies do (do it)
Willa:Trim your claws, get a manicure
Wyatt:Cut your bangs, leave it on the floor (woo)
Wynter:Now wag your tail like a labrador
Willow: Do it like zombies do
All you got do is give an inch then we gon' take it to the top
Zed: Do it like the zombies do, don't stop (do it)
Stand up, stand up, stand up straight, do your homework
Smile a lot when you network
Did I mention no one gets hurt? (No, no, no)
Willow:Do it like the zombies do
Zed:I hope you're open to my advice
Willa:Oh, it's invaluable to us, right?
Wyatt:Huh, sounds like this could be a paradise
Zed: Do it like the zombies do
Willa:Why should we change?
They should be like us
Yeah, he may eat brains, but he's got no guts
Wyatt:He's gone insane, yeah, he's acting nuts
Come on, we've got moves to bust (woah)
Willow: Do it, do it, do it like the zombies do
Zed : Do it, do it, do it like the zombies do
Do it, do it, do it (do what you wanna do)
Do it like the zombies do (do it like the zombies do)
All you got do is give an inch then we gon' take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do, don't stop

Wynter started charging for Zed and tackled him. All the wolves started laughing and I followed along. They all howled and I just smiled. My mouth was ready to open and howl along with them but I could not, I could not expose myself. My necklace was starting becoming a bright green and my coughing fit started. I fell to my knees and coughed continuously without stopping. Wyatt quickly got to me and helped me up. The coughing did not stop and soon enough my eyes became brought yellow. I quickly shut my eyes in an attempt to not show myself.
Eliza and Zed seems to notice. They quickly ran to me and rubbed my back. It was the collision of magic and the wolf strength. It seems to be getting weaker and weaker by the day. The eyes shows something.

I took in deep breath and finally opened my eyes. My icy blue eyes came into view. I looked down to see my moonstone green fade away and was replaced by dark blue. The magic from my spell book was fighting against the wolf strength. I heaved a sigh of relief. "You better? " Wyatt and Zed asked with concern and held onto one of my arms. I nodded my head in a agreement. I need my spell book.

Hey readers! How is everyone? I hope you guys are all having a great day. Please take care of yourselves and stay safe. Please vote, comment, like and thank you for reading this chapter!
Please vø₮ɇ
Please ⱡł₭ɇ
Please ₵ø₥₥ɇ₦₮
₮ⱨ₳₦₭ ɏøʉ ₣øɽ ɽɇ₳đł₦₲ ₮ⱨł₴ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 !

~ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩