»»---->8<----««

I rode my skate board all the way to the school and got into one of the bathroom stalls to change. I got out of the bathroom and headed to where all the cheerleaders gathered. Wait hold up, you might be wondering... Why am I not wearing the school's cheer leading outfit? While, running co-captain has a good thing. You won't need to wear those tight fitting clothes, you could wear your own. That was the good thing. I love cheer but I don't like those tight fitting clothes. Oh shoot! I am late! Gotta go!

I reached the . Addison spotted me and heaved a sigh. "Sorry I was late! " I said to her. She shook her head and heaved a sigh of relief again. "Its okay. Cheer practice just started. Also don't be late please , you almost freaked me out . " " Sorry Addi ! I really tried but Zed wanted to go to Zombietown and ask the werewolves to vote for him. " I said as she nodded her head and went to our positions. Addison used her whistle and all the chattering in the air went into silence. I stood next to Addi and smiled at all the cheerleaders . " We are so fired up to to be running cheer practice !  Together we can do it !" " I said but all the cheerleaders seemed a bit nervous and anxious . Some of them were even shivering . " Uh Addison and Willow. " said Bree , pointing to something behind us . Addi and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion before swiftly turning around. We turned to see the pack of werewolves sitting on the bleachers looking at all of us with their scary piercing eyes. " Sorry but this practice space is for cheerleader's only . " 

Wynter scoffed ,"Huh! Just trying to get us to leave ." Wynter lifted up her leg and placed it on the seat. " Wynter! Some respect !" Wyatt scolded as I shook my head ," That was not what Addison meant. She doesn't want you guys to leave , she wants you to stay . Show us what you can do." Addison and I smiled . The wolves looked at me skeptical but was amused by my actions. " The cheer team is for everyone ." Addison said as I smirk . They all smirked back . 

5! 6! 7! 8!

We all did the basic moves before the werewolves started to get the hang of it . Wyatt circled around me and I laughed with approval . We started doing all the flipping and backwards cartwheels. I was then the lifted by Wyatt and another cheerleader and I flipped in the air before I landed in Wyatt's open arms . We stared in each other's for a few seconds I was placed on the floor. I hugged Wyatt tightly as he hugged back with a huge smile . 

Zed's p.o.v

Bonzo , Eliza and I walked into the gym to meet up with Addison and Willow. I scanned around to find Willow and Addison.  Instead , I saw Willow hugging Wyatt tightly. They were all laughing, the both of them seemed to be having a very fun time. NO!NO!NO! I can't be jealous ! I have a girlfriend , I have Addison . Why do I feel so much hatred towards the guy? " Yeah , that scruffy,super handsome , fine-smelling Wyatt guy is really into Willow . " Eliza said as I shook away my thoughts. " Eliza , they're just cheering ... and laughing... but I am sure she is just convincing the wolves to vote for me.  I am not threatened and she would literally kill me if I tell her that I like her. She is just... my friend . " I said as the word 'friend' took a long time to come out . Stop it ! You have Addison. Eliza nodded her head before lightly patting my back and left. 

Willow's p.o.v 

"That was amazing !  You were all natural cheerleaders ! " I complimented them. " We wolves work well together . " Wyatt told me but I just gave him a fake curious look . " But I am not a wolf." I said simply . " Hmm." Wyatt hummed in response smiled at me . I was getting worried. Even the Wyatt I knew , knew only about my fangs,not my werewolf like self.This is getting a bit worrying . I hid my upset and nervous look with a rise of an eyebrow. 

I then heard coughing sounds behind Wyatt. " Wynter . " Wyatt called her name worriedly . I quickly ran towards her and casted one of the spells I memorised . 

" Healing thoughts send in flight ,
bring the brightest of blessings on this day .
Send this healing white from above , surround my friend now in healing love. " 

Wynter's coughing slowly died down and I heaved a sigh but not before I felt some of my powers drained out of me, my moonstone in my pocket glowed green . The magic was slowly fading away from my body . I held on my dear life . I breathed in a shaky breath before standing up . Wyatt looked at me with worried eyes . I just shook my head at him and put on a reassuring smile. 

Bucky came into gym clapping. "Well done Willow! Well done Addison ! With werewolves on the cheer , this election would be so in the bag . " " Bucky , how many times do Addi and I tell you that this is not about politics? We would always felt like cheer can unite ?" I said with a tinge of sadness in my voice . " You are going to be a great co-captain and Addison would be a great cheer captain . " Bucky said as I heard Addison squealed in excitement , " I am going to be cheer captain !" I clapped for her , knowing that even if I  was excited to become co-captain , it would not be for long . " Addison and I have been thinking that cheer could be beyond trophies so we can start an outreach program . " I told Wyatt as he smiled at me , agreeing but not before Bucky cut in . " Woah ! Woah ! Cheer is what I say cheer is about , and it is about winning . " BUcky said laughing before walking away . I looked down on the floor , upset from what he said . Wyatt stepped forward and took both of my hands into his . " You may be a co-captain but I think you are a leader, Willow. Something much greater than just cheer. " I looked down at my cough* cough* our joined hands. I blushed red.

I looked over the entrance to see Zed, fuming. "Zed! "

Hey readers! How have you all been? I hope you guys are having a good day ahead. I hope you like this week's chapter.
Please stay safe and take care of yourselves !
Please vø₮ɇ
Please ᒪᓰᖽᐸᘿ
Please ₵Ø₥₥Ɇ₦₮
₮ ꁝ ₳ ꋊ ₭ ꌦ Ø ʉ for reading !

~ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ 💩