.・゜゜・11・゜゜・

"Zed! " I shouted as he 'protected' Addison from the wolves. Zed grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. My face scrunched up with confusion . "Get away from them! You would not want me to zombie out! "Zed warned but the werewolves wanting to protect themselves, snarled at him angrily. It was Zed's final straw and he flicked off his wristband.

Veins was popping out and it was more obvious. No No ! Zed Necropolis! When you becone a normal zombie again, I am gonna rip out your head out. Zed growled loudly and one of the  wolves stepped out to defend the rest. Out of rage, Zed picked the  wolf up before sending him for a flight across the room. It just kicked in, I was furious at Zed. I could feel my necklace and my eyes turning solid black.

'Let this wolf,
Quick as a sneeze,
Stop this snit,
And quickly freeze. '

Before the wolf could touch the floor,he froze in the air. He looked around  and his once panicked face turned into curiosity. I grabbed him by the arm from the air. "You okay? "  I asked the young wolf. He looked around dazed. He nodded his head before he scratch the back of his neck, confused.
Zed was still growling at the wolves angrily. I was ready to attack that crazy wolf but Addison spotted the Z-band on the floor and slapped it down on his wrist.

When he went back to his normal form, I yelled at him angrily ," Zed ! What is wrong with you ?!" Zed gave me a confused look . " But I thought you were in danger."  Bree said Addison flashed her a confused look . "What ?" Addison asked as I facepalmed myself . "I went over to your house to study but you guys weren't there " Bree exclaimed . " Bree didn't you see the beaker emoji I sent you ?" ( in case you guys are wondering , I changed the message ,go to chapter 9 to check it for yourself .) Addison rolled her eyes and groaned . " Oh , and by the way I love this new look you two! New hairstylist? " Bree exclaimed as I chuckled . " werewolves ,they know hair." Addison answered with a smile . " And manicures !" Wynter added in .  " They think one of us is a wolf and an alpha . " I told Zed as he shot me an unbelievable look . " What ! How ? " "Maybe a grandparent or a distant relative , both of our hairs mean something and besides how do you not know Willow's i-" Before my sister could finish , I quickly put my hand over her mouth. I shot her a warning look as her eyes widened. " What Addison ? " Zed and Wyatt asked . 

Shoot! Uh think fast ! " She didn't say anything !" I said as Addison gave me a 'seriously ,that is what you got' look and I knew she was right because those two boys did not seem convinced ."I am pretty sure what Addison was about to say is pretty important." Wyatt said as I started to panic . " Uh...." I stuttered but luckily my smart older sister came up to protect me. " I am sorry I didn't say anything , I drank one of her potions and my mind just went blank . What were we talking about again ?" Addison asked as the two boys rose an eyebrow . 'Thank you Addi!' I said in my head . " Okay ...... Anyway for centuries ,this has been set aside for the great alpha ." Willa said as she came up to both of us and opened a small box that held a charged moonstone. "A  fully charged moonstone is priceless to us , Willow ." Wyatt told me as I stared at it . It could help me but I may not be the great alpha and if someone else was the great alpha , it would be selfish of me to be doing that . No Willow , you are not taking the moonstone . you may be a wolf but just an ordinary one . I sighed before shaking my thoughts and continued listening to Willa. 

"If you are truly one of us, when you put this on, you'll  transform into a werewolf but only one of you will , part of us , forever " I saw Addison eyes gleamed with hope but I just stared and a wave of disappointment crashed into me . I will never be a great alpha . Addison definitely felt worried from my silence . " Will, you okay ?" She asked with a worried expression . I wanted Addison to find who she really is but I don't want to die. "Are you okay ?" Wyatt asked , coming up to me , holding my hands. I felt a jolt of electricity from the touch and my eyes turned bright yellow. I quickly shut them before taking my hands away. Wyatt must have felt hurt because when I opened my eyes , I saw a shock and hurt washing over his face . " I am sorry ." My voice cracked as I ran out of the cave . 

I ran and ran till I reached what I once called home that was now just a grass patch . I recalled all the memories that I had remembered before falling down on my knees and cried my eyes out . My tear fell like rivulets and I felt rain pelting down on me .  Great , now I am going to be soaking wet and when I reach home , Addison is going to be worried , great job Willow , just great. 

As I was thinking , I didn't feel a presence behind me and soon he or she bumped into me . "I am so sorry . " The person said with a full scottish accent . I turned around to see a young man with a red coat on , a look-a-like pirate hat with a pair of black boots. (Please read the information below.)

Hello readers ! How is everyone ? I hope you guys are all having a good day ahead . So people I have decided that I will be putting two disney movies into one story . The people who is reading 'lost princess' I am sorry but the character has no connection with this story and also for the people who have never read or watched the movie 'descendants' I am sorry , you will have to watch the franchise before you can continue reading then you will having a clearer information about who this red coat guy is . I am sorry if you don't think my idea works but I still hope you guys would continue reading the story . Please wash your hands , wear masks when outside, don't stay out for too long , practice social distancing , I hope you all would be safe and healthy . 
~ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩