゚°☆꧁༺13༻꧂☆° ゚

"Willow! "

My head shot up and I stood up from the position I was in . Addison . " Willow !" I was definitely not hallucinating . " Harry ...um .... I got to go and I weren't be back that soon . I am sorry . Can you try to find somewhere to stay and even live in . I will be back tomorrow night . Please don't go running around okay ?" I rambled as he nodded his head . 

" Okay ." He smiled at me sweetly . Can I just say - Uh uh Willow , you like someone else . Why do I - stop Willow you have more important things other than worrying about him now . I smiled back before running through , pratically dashing to the house . Along the way, I turned back and I saw two pairs of eyes . One who blue and one was yellow . They were asking questions to each other or something I don't really know but I noticed they both looked at my directions . I gulped and ran out of there . Can't get caught Willow . Can't get caught . I soon reached the house but since I could not get in the front door can I?I climbed through the window . I , being the clumsy person I am , fell on my butt, how amazing Willow , you just attracted attention . " Willow !" I heard my name, the minute I heard the front door swinged open . I got my pjs and took the moonstone out of my pocket , dropping it on my side table before I jumped into the bathroom . 

Addison p.o.v

I heard the shower start . I sighed . I knew she felt down and she could not cope with the fact that she was selfish or she thinks she is selfish . The truth is she was never selfish , she always puts others before herself ,she cares for others more than she cares for herself . I should be the one who is selfish . She had such a hard life . She has went through a lot of ups and downs but she still came back up on her feet ,which was amazing . If I was her , I would probably just take my life . I don't even know why I deserve a sister like her . I was such an awful older sister because she always puts herself before me even as a younger sister , by 1 month may I add. I shook out of my thoughts and went for a shower before crashing down on my bed . Darkness taking over soon after . 

----->Next Day<------

Willow's p.o.v 

Beeeeep ! I groaned in annoyance before picking up the alarm clock and smashed it on the ground

Beeeeep ! I groaned in annoyance before picking up the alarm clock and smashed it on the ground . I got up to look at the now broken clock. Mom would be so pissed at me for breaking the 3rd clock that she had bought for me . I really have to stop smashing clocks . I carefully picked up the pieces - not wanting to prick my finger -and throw the glass pieces away . I quickly got changed and head down for breakfast , not before I got stopped by Addi. " Would mom and dad be skeptical of this ?" She asked , gesturing to her outfit.

I shook my head and smiled . " Addi, you are just showing who you really want to be , there is nothing wrong with it . " She smiled at me thankfullly before we went to have breakfast . While Addison and I were eating , I glanced at my parents , only to find us staring at us. Addison definitely felt the silence and looked up from her bowl of cereal and fruits." So new looks ? Willow , showing more of your fangs ?" " We like it , our new friends like it too ." Addison answered for me . "What about you Willow ?" Mother asked as I just nodded my head, " If Addison or my new friends like it , I don't mind showing them . " I answered as my mother shot me an skeptical look. 

I looked back to my bowl of cereal and fruits , acting like nothing has happened . Actually , I was kinda lying cause I showed my fangs more often after Addison has showed her snowy white hair . She gave me the inspiration to show my real self , just without the necklace . I barely show my parents my fangs unless we are in an argument which is super rare . " Did you guys join a rock band ?" Dad asked . Addison and I looked at each other and looked back at him with our eyebrow rose . 

As we entered the school , gossips and gasps were heard and most of them were about Addison. The others were just about me wearing my black hood again . I don't get it , what is so weird about me wearing a hood unless... no Willow ! They don't know , they don't know , stop worrying. Take deep breaths and just walked into the damn school . When we walking in , the Aceys came forward with a gasp with an open-mouth . " Eww , bad hair day , freaks ? " " Bad hair life ? And what the heck is that black cloth ? " I growled and my once icy blue eyes turned to piercing yellow eyes once again . Note to self : Please control emotions. " Addison thinks it is great ." I said as they just scoffed ," Yeah , not so much loser . Sweeties , if you really think you can be cheer captains-" Addison cut her off . "Maybe we don't , maybe cheer is not for us anymore !" Addison looked at them . The stupid aceys not wanting to lose , took a challenging step . I obviously don't want Addi get hurt , I took a step forward . I held on my spellbook tightly , trying to control my rage . " Try me " I said and pulled the spellbook out . The scaredy cats quickly ran out of there and probably just told to Bucky or something but I could care less. 

" Addison , Willow?"

Hey readers ! How is everyone today ? I hope you guys are having a good day and quarantine is killing me . I can't watch netflix cause me mom thinks that netflix is addictive so I am only allowed to write my books and do work . haiz :( Anyway , I hope you guys are all safe and please wash your hands often , practice social distancing , don't stay in crowded areas and mostly just stay at home . Hope you guys like this chapter , please do comment , please vote and last thing , thank you for 8kkkkkkkk! Thanks for reading this chapter !

~ ꉔꏂ꒒ꏂꇙ꓄ꏂ💩