Blood

Chapter Nine

Blood

🌸❀

"Punch him!" Flora yelled at the two boys in front of her, hoping that that would help Derek.

Scott pointed at Stiles and then rushed towards the bullet, trying to catch it.

Stiles kneeled to Derek. "Derek, come one. Wake up." He mumbled, gently slapping his face.

Flora pushed Stiles away and harshly slapped Derek's cheek. "Fuck." She whispered, tugging her hair, not knowing what to do. "Punch him harder." She said to Stiles and rushed towards Scott who was still trying to reach the bullet.

She slowly pulled a pin out of her hair and tried to dig the bullet out, failing.

"I think he's dying. I think he's dead." Stiles panicked while shaking Derek's shoulders.

"Please no," Flora whined, rushing towards him and tried to open Derek's eyes.

"Just hold on!" Scott yelled at the couple. "I got it! I got it! " He cheered afterward as he rushed towards his friends with the bullet in his hand.

Stiles looked up at Flora. "He's going to kill me for this." He said to her before slamming his fist towards Derek's face making Flora wince.

Stiles yelled out in pain, shaking his hand.

"Give me that." The blonde girl jumped in surprise when she saw that Derek woke up. Scott quickly handed him the bullet, not knowing what to do with it.

"Let's get him up," Flora said and grabbed Derek's unharmed arm, trying to get him to stand up. Flora's eyes widened in shock as Derek lighted up the ashes of the flower on the table.

She turned away when Derek pushed the hot ashes on his wound and closed her eyes at the sound of his screams.

Her eyes opened again when she heard Derek falling. Her eyes trailed the black veins on his arm only seeing that it disappeared. The girl quickly kneeled, only watching him, not knowing what to do.

"That was awesome!" The buzz cut haired boy yelled out making Flora lean over the silver table in relief.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Derek.

The dark-haired guy scoffed. "Except for the agonizing pain?" He snapped at the trio in front of him.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles rolled his eyes and smiled when he heard Flora's chuckle.

"Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone," Scott said seriously. "You got that?"

Flora turned her attention on Derek as she thought that it wouldn't be so bad to be 'friends' with Derek. He was the only werewolf they knew and that could be useful for them.