The Appearance

Chapter Twenty-three

The Appearance

🌸❀

The piercing scream made the two teenagers snap out of their little world.

"Lydia." Both of them said and ran back to the rink.

Flora didn't care that Lydia was in the middle of the ice rink, she ran towards her, ignoring that her legs were barely sliding against the ice.

"Lydia?" She asked the girl when she dropped down next to her. Her eyes fell on the spot in the ice where Lydia was looking. A silent tear fell out of Flora's brown eyes when she saw what was lurking under the thick ice.

Both of the girls suddenly screamed when they saw Peter Hale gasping for air.

Lydia gripped Flora's hand and started scratching the ice beneath her. As Lydia scratched the ice Flora was crying violently, hiccuping from the shortness of breath.

Allison and Scott rushed towards Lydia, trying to pull her away and Stiles held Flora in his arms, soothingly swaying her, hoping to calm her down.

"We need to help," Lydia whispered to Flora and got up, leaving the four teenagers in the middle of the ice rink as if nothing happened.

🌸

Flora sighed in relief when her last class ended.

Ever since the night at the rink, she felt like a child that had three nannies - Stiles, Scott, and Allison.

When she told them that she had no idea what was happening to her they believed her, but not without making sure that it won't happen in a public place again, so now she and Lydia had their own bodyguards.

"I love when you wear your hair down, it suits you."

-x

Flora crumpled the note, feeling uncomfortable by the whole 'secret admirer' thing.

If somebody liked her couldn't they just come forward and tell her? It was not that hard.

"Flora are you ready? We're going to see if Boyd's at home." The girl quickly dropped the note back to her locker when she heard Stiles' voice behind her.

"W-why are we going to Boyd's place?" She stuttered and locked her locker, hoping that Stiles wouldn't see that she was hiding something from him.

Stiles looked at Flora's locker and then back at her. "Uhm we might think that Derek is going to turn him next." He answered, ignoring Flora's awkward behavior.