Dressing Up

Chapter Eighteen

Dressing Up

🌸❀

The three girls were laughing as they were walking around the mall.

It was exactly what Flora needed after the supernatural mess, the feeling of normality made her extremely happy.

Just three teenage girls trying to find the perfect dresses for a school dance.

So far they were failing.

They already visited three stores and came out empty-handed.

"Hey, Alli? Is there something wrong? You seem sad." Flora asked the brunette as they stepped on the escalator.

She noticed that Allison was quiet for the last hour, which was unusual for the brunette.

"Nothing's wrong, I just have a lot on my mind." Allison shrugged.

"You could smile, at least." The strawberry blonde advised and smiled. "Ever heard the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'?"

"If a man tells me to smile I'm frowning even more," Flora revealed and playfully nudged Allison's side with a teasing smile.

"Smile, both of you." Lydia teased. "I'm buying you a dress."

Flora shook her head in disagreement. "You know I have some money saved from my job, I'll buy my own dress." The blonde smiled and winked at the girls.

"Oh if you don't want me to buy a dress then Allison has an idea for you to try." Lydia snickered and nodded her head at Allison.

Flora scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion. She scratched her cheek as the two girls grinned at her. "Okay? Spill it already." The blonde laughed nervously and stepped off the escalator.

"Since you don't have a date to the formal, we found you, someone." Allison clapped her hands together in joy and Lydia only smirked at the confused girl.

"Who?" Flora frowned, hoping that it wouldn't be another prick like the last time.

The girls didn't say anything, they just looked behind her, waiting for the girl to turn around.

Flora's gaze fell on the boy she grew close to over the past few weeks.

Stiles Stilinski was standing next to the perfume stand. Flora snorted as he accidentally sprayed the perfume on his face, making him sneeze.

After sneezing a couple of times the boy noticed the girls, sending them a goofy smile and a wave.

"I hate you both," Flora said to the girls before walking over to him.