School Chase

Chapter Thirteen

School Chase

🌸❀

The whole room gasped when Stiles' fist collided with Jackson's jaw.

"Jackson!" Allison yelled out in surprise, her voice making the whole room stare at her in shock.

Even Lydia's eyebrows furrowed when she saw how quickly Allison kneeled next to Jackson.

Flora didn't know why Stiles did it. One part of her wanted to be sure that he did it for her but she just knew that she was being delusional.

"Are you okay?" Flora whispered to Stiles and checked his knuckles.

He only nodded and pulled out his phone, dialing his father's number.

"Dad, hey, It's me." He swallowed and narrowed his eyes at Jackson. "And it's your voicemail."

Flora sighed and sat down on the ground, listening to the rest of Stiles' message to his dad.

She jumped a little when something hit the door harshly. The banging began again, harder and louder.

"Get up," Stiles whispered to Flora and helped her stand up, pushing her behind him. The blonde's eyes started watering with tears as she watched the doors break down.

"The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell," Stiles told the group.

"Which only goes up!" Scott disagreed and grabbed Allison's hand.

"That's better than staying here!" Flora snapped at the boy and dragged Stiles towards the kitchen. "Let's go." She raised her voice at her friends, making them run towards the kitchen.

As the teenagers opened the door the alpha busted into the cafeteria, watching as the blonde girl turned her head, catching a glance of the Alpha.

Her attention was bought back when Stiles dragged her up the stairs, making her run again.

As they ran into the chemistry classroom she finally took a deep breath, not used to running that much.

Everyone was panting, trying to catch their breaths. Flora quickly clapped her hand over her mouth as she heard a growl.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asked quietly.

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap," Jackson claimed, making Flora scoff. "I can barely fit Jackson."

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Stiles sighed and shared a glance with Flora.

At that moment he finally noticed how scared she really looked.