The cliche of a love story

Christian Pres
A 15-year old boy
That doesn't know any better and thinks love is just a game for many to be messed with
Caring
Blue eyes
Black hair
E-boy vibes , but none cringe

Mara Jones
A 15-year old
Hopeless romantic, but doesn't believe love is for her
Protective
Dark brown eyes
Curly dark brown hair
Shy , but Strong

Mara Jones A 15-year old Hopeless romantic, but doesn't believe love is for herProtectiveDark brown eyes Curly dark brown hair Shy , but Strong

(A/N: Not a fan fiction I promise . Just thought he would at least fit the description even though he's older)

(A/N : Also fit the description, but I wanted to have pictures this time since I never have a good description of the people when I write them

(A/N : Also fit the description, but I wanted to have pictures this time since I never have a good description of the people when I write them. I really hope you enjoy and stay safe everyone❤️ Lets get this poppin)

Third person
Mara was shy girl growing up and being in New York with a lot of people was something else. She spent her time by herself and would really express herself with family or friends that she knew. She would be against bullying others or being rude to other for no reason. When she reached middle school, She met Christian and immediately knew that he was the complete opposite of her. Christian never kept to himself and always spoke his mind and as he grew , So did his looks and until he went to middle school ; did people really notice him and not as the boy he once was. His blue eyes matched the clear sky and his black hair was more shiny and fluffy. His clothes changed to dark and more emo depressed vibes. Some Girls/Boys had crushes on him and others wanted to be in his presence and the fact that he was also wealth made it harder to know who was fake or real. He met Mara in the library where he finds out that is where she's hides when people sometimes bully her. He decided to be her friend for the time being , yet even when she was shy and he was out there. Mara didn't believe they would last because middle school was different before you hit high school. In the end , They lasted and they grew.
Christian always teased Mara and would tug a piece of her curly hair when he would see her, but Mara knew that it was Christian every time and would yell at him every time. He would just laugh and put his arm around her and they would walk to class talking.
It was one of those moments where for a split second , you would think those two were dating; But then you would brush it off and say: " Those two could never ; They wouldn't last."