No words , just us (Re-Edited)

Mara watched as Christian talked and laughed with Jasmine who was smiling up at him and twirling her head. Jasmine's hair was straight and her skin was the right color that most boys would want. Her body was the good to with the right curves and friendly smile, She could get anyone wrapped around her finger in a second even Christian. I watched as they made eye contact and the way she leaned in and he leaned in, but no kiss almost as if they don't need to kiss, Their body language was saying it all.

A group of people walked by talking:

"Honestly, They look great together." The tall girl said with her brown hair and blue eyes, Gloria

"Who?" Miles asked scratching his head and looking super confused.

Gloria pointed and they all turned around.

"Oh, They do, I guess Mara was just a fling." Miles said

"They weren't never a thing, I don't think he was dating; He probably was just using her for her brain like that's actually attractive to guys." A girl said out loud with her cocky smirk, Rose.

"Um... Guys." A short boy called out and her girl right next to them with baggy clothing pointed to the right and they all stared at me. Rose smirked , " Well it's true." And then they left and Mara felt shattered. No, She was angry. Their lies and the way Christian was talking with Jasmine in body language and other. He was playing with her and she hated him for it. She knew what she going to do and she wasn't going to let anyone tell anything.

(she's going to wear this or something close to this

(she's going to wear this or something close to this. She's such a Queen, I can't!-Author)

She braided her hair, Wore a good dress that would definitely turn heads at school, Laid and slayed her edges, and put on a little make-up to have a natural look. She was ready

Now, it was actual dance happening that day so it was perfect for her.She called up Rory to come and visit the school, and she did with most beautiful gown.

( Yes, the same picture from last time and I did have to go to my other chapters and lucky I did, I have another character that I never meant after that and I feel bad so this is what I'm going to put on this chapter, Later on in the day, It will ...

( Yes, the same picture from last time and I did have to go to my other chapters and lucky I did, I have another character that I never meant after that and I feel bad so this is what I'm going to put on this chapter, Later on in the day, It will have it final chapter before this book is completed.-Author)