-Chapter 2-

-Noya's POV-

I think of her every now and then. Her silky long black hair that dangled a little below her shoulders and her cute air-bangs that would sit on top of her brown eyes. The creases in her eyes when she smiled and her cheeks were the softest to pull. Of course I miss her but...

I HAVE KIYOKO-SAN NOW!!! (can imagine him doing this so well HAHAHA)

Kiyoko Shimizu is a goddess. Her mole is sexy, her face is cute. I don't know if she's sexy or cute. No wonder me and Tanaka fawn over her, I'm not sure its just us though, hmph. (Kiyoko is really pretty ><)

 (Kiyoko is really pretty ><)

<bell rings!>

I grab my books, roughly shoved them into my bag and ran to the gym. Finally, I can see my Kiyoko-san!

"NISHINOYA YUU! COME BACK HERE. YOU DIDN'T HAND IN YOUR MATH HOMEWORK!"

...shit.

-Your POV-

First day of school was like any normal day of high school. You were put in class 1-5 since you joined Karasuno late and met your tablemate Hitoka Yachi-san. You both got along really well and she helped you catch up with the syllabus in class.

"Haru-chan, which club are you planning to join?"

"The volleyball club!" you exclaimed with excitement exploding in your voice.

"Oh, the girls' volleyball club or-"

<bell rings!>

The bell cut Yachi's sentence short and you rush to pack your things.

"I'll see you later, Yachi-san!" you waved as you ran out of the classroom, nearly bumping into a few classmates.

Finally, I'll get to see Karasuno's volleyball team!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you approach the gym, the sound of volleyballs smashing onto the ground gradually grows louder, and louder, and louder. You push open the doors of the gym and there it was- Karasuno's gym for volleyball. It was like an ordinary gym but this was Karasuno's and you were even more hyped up than before.

"LOOK OUT!"

A ball comes flying toward your face. Instinctively, you did a split step, held both your arms out straight and locked your elbows together.

"POM!"

You send the ball to a blue-haired setter perfectly and watched as he tossed the with perfect timing and accuracy to an orange-headed shorty who spiked the ball with amazing speed. After that insane combo, everyone on the court turned to look at you with their eyes wide open and jaws on the ground.

You looked down at your arms where the ball hit, the red spots were where they were supposed to be. You smiled to yourself, glad that you hadn't lost your touch. You looked up to see 10 tall, buff men towering over your small figure, the orange-head being only a little taller than you. You got a little startled but regained composure and introduced yourself.