-Chapter 14-

<3 years later>

BAAM!

"Nice kill, Misaki-san."

You nodded and looked at the scoreboard in satisfaction.

25:20

Another day in training, another win. You scooped up your bottle and chugged the sweet sweet water, quenching your dry throat.

"WOAH HARU! NICE KILL!"

"Good game."

You heard Hinata yell out and Kageyama say as they walked over to you.

"Oh, thanks! Have you been watching since the start?" you ask, wiping your sweat with a towel.

"Yeah! Me and Tobio had free time and it's our break now too. Let's get something to eat!" Hinata's stomach growled and you and Kageyama chuckled.

"Don't forget, we have the try-outs today. The 3 of you better help out." Coach Reiji approached.

"Of course, coach! I wanna see the new-comers too." you exclaimed, earning a firm nod from Reiji.

The 3 of you headed to the cafeteria and enjoyed your little snacks. You scrolled through your social media while Kageyama and Hinata bickered. You looked through your archives and many posts from your high school years appeared, pictures with the team, with Shimizu and Yachi, times spent goofing around with your teammates and of course, your pictures with Noya.

It's been 3 years, maybe more, since you last saw him. You had been offered a spot at the All Japan National Team after high school, as well as Hinata and Kageyama. The 3 of you, now 20 years old, furthered your volleyball career there and you were able to continue your education which you had just finished.

Kageyama and Hinata, or Kagehina for short, have been going strong and you unfortunately were always third-wheeling them, not that they minded though. You hadn't dated anyone since high school although the 2 boys would try to set you up.

You sighed and put down your phone, looked back up and saw Kageyama feeding his boyfriend. They looked so adorable together, but you felt too single.

"Oi. I'm here too you know... I'm going back first, the try outs should have started already." you scoffed and cleared your seat.

"We'll find you later!" Kageyama said quickly and tended to Hinata, who happily nodded.

.

.

You stood at the back of the court, the tryout games had already started. Coach Reiji came and stood beside you, watching the players closely.

WHAM!

"What a sound... He sure has power. They're all pretty good..." you whispered in awe.

"Yeah, you better watch out for new liberos, Haru-chan~ They may replace you~" Reiji teased.

"COACH! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? Hmph."

"Heheheh just kidding, you're our best female libero here. Karasuno's Guardian Angel eh?"

"Omg stop with that ples" you deadpanned at your immature coach, and then you laughed together. You turned back to the court and a new game had started with all new players, but that strong spiker had stayed on the court.

"Haru! We're back!" Hinata called from behind and joined you and your coach in watching the game. Kageyama was there too of course, and the strong spiker was about to hit the ball.

WHAM!

POM!

A black haired, broad backed male zoomed into position and received the ball perfectly, he sent it back to the setter with grace and the spiker scored a point. He wore a jersey colour different from the rest of his team, which meant he was a libero. You were shocked at his reaction time, and that spike was a really strong one too. You kept your eyes him.