-Chapter 13-

-Your POV-

A/N: don worry, there are NO SPOILERS in this story cuz i don read the manga for torture purposes ;-; and istg if any of yall spoil this for me i will riot. hehe. everything i say about nationals or winning or losing here is purely my imagination okay! the captain tingz and all that too lol)

The rest of the year, Karasuno spent it training and taking part in Nationals. You joined the girls' volleyball team officially as their libero and the boys would always come to your games to support you and threatened them subtly not to mess with you. However, as the girls didn't make it to Nationals you followed the boys to Nationals instead.

The boys made it to the semi-finals but lost a game against the winner of the previous Nationals. The third years had to step down to study and Ennoshita took over as captain. The vice captain was Kinoshita and you and Yachi remained as the managers.

You and Noya had a healthy and almost perfect relationship, despite all the PDA you both would have in the middle of practice. Tanaka started dating Shimizu although she was no longer involved with the club and that was shocking but not really. You also found out by accident that Daichi and Suga were dating in secret as well.

<flashback: before volleyball training>

Y: haru, come to the storeroom

H: y?

Y: comeee quick ;) i got it

You knew he was 'in the mood' again. You sighed, turning your phone off, tired but excited at the same time. You hurried over to the empty gym and sneaked into the storeroom where Noya was. 

"Yuu, I'm here. What we snackin on tod-"

It took you a few seconds to process the sight in front of you. Daichi and Suga shirtless. Both captains had hickeys all over their necks and their faces were extremely flushed red.

Noya stood at the doorway with a handful of bread and chips and sodas. 

"OH MY GOD WE ARE SO SORRY!" 

<end of flashback>

It was a weird way of finding out but they later explained that they didn't want to affect the volleyball team and were planning on coming out after they stepped down, which was exactly what they did.

As for Tsukki and Yamaguchi, they never really confirmed anything but Tanaka exposed them after supposedly 'catching them kissing in the clubroom' which they didn't deny nor admit. Everyone on the team secretly knew they were official though. It was pretty cute how nice Tsukki could be to Yamaguchi at times, if only he were like that to everyone else smh.

Of course, Kagehina became a thing. You were the first person they told, other than Hinata needing to come out to explain things to Yachi. 

<flashback: after a certain practice>

"Tobio, not here. Someone's gonna catch us!"

"I can't help it."

"A-ah Tobio..."

You stood behind the wall with Noya beside you, not wanting to interrupt their make-out session. 

"First Daisuga and now this?" you exclaimed, a little too loud. Noya immediately covered your mouth but it was too late.

"Tobio, did you hear that?"

"Yeah. It's Noya-san and Haru-chan."

"HYEH?" both of you looked up and saw the 2 standing right in front of you.