Chapter 2

"Hahahaha, we got caught." Yamamoto laced his fingers at the back of his head.

"This is no laughing matter, baseball freak!" Gokudera argued with Yamamoto.

"U-um, Miwa-san, w-w-we just wanted to know you," Tsuna stammered. Yeah right, you are just following orders from Reborn. Reborn's going to kill him if he heard he was stuttering.

"There are other ways on getting to know me and stalking is not part of it," she glared at us. Somehow, Tsuna thought her glare was similar to someone else's.

"Hey you woman, you are hiding something on us, say it!" Wow, so direct Hayato. Tsuna mentally rolled his eyes.

"Why should I answer with someone who just randomly stalked me at my part-time job? I'm calling the police," she took her phone and Tsuna frantically stopped her.

"W-w-wait!" Tsuna went forward to her to stop her from calling the police. "I know it is our fault from stalking you but we don't know how to approach you. Please understand us." Tsuna pleaded towards her.

"What good thing will do if you approach me?" She whispered with a sad voice. Tsuna was surprised.

"We wanted to be friends with you." Tsuna blurted out and it surprised all of them, even him.

"Why?" She whispered as she was bewildered with his words.

"Um.. cause you are always alone?" Tsuna was even questioning his words. Stupid me and my mouth. Why can't you just think of anything good?!

"I preferred to be alone than to cause trouble." She sharply said it. Tsuna felt that he was already intruding if he continued.

"I appreciate your concern but there is no need to. Please take care going home, Gokudera-san, Yamamoto-san, Sawada-san." She bowed at the three of them and then rode back on her bike to go away from them.

When she was already out of her sight, they were still quiet.

"Aah~ah... She went away." Yamamoto playfully pouted as they failed on getting to know her more.

"Juudaime, let's not mind her. She doesn't deserve your presence." Gokudera cheered him up.

"I don't know... it seems like she was lonely." Tsuna spoke as he still was gazing at the location where Miwa was earlier.

"Tsuna?" Yamamoto raised his eyebrows when Tsuna mentioned it.

Tsuna shook his head as he was not quite sure on what he should say next.

"I preferred to be alone than to cause trouble." That sentence kept on ringing Tsuna's mind.

What did she mean about it?

Tsuna went home ahead as he asked Gokudera and Yamamoto that he would be fine going home alone. He went straight to his bedroom as he knew Reborn was there waiting for his paperworks to be checked and signed.

He sighed as he opened his room and as predicted, Reborn was there, drinking his favorite espresso.

"It's kinda sad that you didn't go inside the cafe." Reborn stated as he smirked on Tsuna.

"If you already know that she works there, you should have told us." Tsuna scoffed as he put his bag and went towards his desk full of papers. He cringed on the sight. When is this going to end? He cursed.

"Where's the fun on that?" Reborn teased him while Tsuna ignored him as he started his paperworks. "Besides, I don't have any information if she is a maid or staff or whatever she is inside the cafe. I have a reputation to protect after all." Reborn added.