Chapter 23

(McKenna's POV)
I avoided eye contact from him as I walked inside the room. My cheeks still hot and the embarrassment of being caught staring at him, had my heart racing. Even though I wasn't looking at him I could still feel him smirking at the back of my head.

I sat down on his huge king sized bed that was covered with pillows and for a while, there was just silence as Gemma scoped about the large room as if she were an inspector. I felt the bed shift slightly as Harry sat next to me but I willed myself not to look at him. I knew what he was doing and it wasn't going to work. I pulled out my phone and pretend to look busy until Gemma finally speaks up.

"So this is your hotel room," Gemma asks, her eyes still surveying the room.

"Yep." Harry replies popping the P.

"It's nice," she replies awkwardly staring out the window.

I suppress a groan and send Gemma a text.

Wow thanks Gem, you're a real savior when it comes to breaking the awkward silence.😒

A minute later she replies with;

Well you're not really helping the situation either😒

I lock my phone not being able to handle the annoyance and slight uncomfortableness I have towards him. I stand up from the bed and go take a seat at the small table he has in his room.

"Harry can you put a shirt on?" I blurt out, without looking at him.

I feel his eyes on the back of my head and I can hear the smirk on his voice when he says;

"Would that make you more comfortable because I thought you were pretty comfortable before." He chuckles softly.

"Harry!!!" I raise my voice, dreading that I'll blush again.

"Alright, that's what I was doing before you guys got here anyways!"

He stands up and walks over so he's standing right in front of me, making sure I'm looking up at him then he pulls a tight Black t shirt over his head and puts it on.

"Happy Princess?" He smirks wide and playfully, enjoying his game with me too much.

"Very." I bite my lip and narrow my eyes at him.

He winks at me and turns away heading for the door.

"Harry, where are you going?" Gemma asks, looking annoyed as hell with him.

He turns around and looks at her, now avoiding eye contact with me.

"I have to go get my hair done by Lou, stay here if you want or follow. I don't care." He states indifferently with a blank expression and shrugs.

Ouch.

"Well since you're suddenly acting all pissy and being rude as hell, we're going to follow you." Gemma smirks.

Good job Gem!

Harry rolls his eyes and turns back around and heads to the door. Gemma comes over to my side and grabs my wrist, pulling me up from my seat to follow him. I stumble a little and I hear Gemma snort to keep herself from laughing.

"Wow you guys really are perfect for each other," she whispers low enough just so I can hear it with a big grin on her face.

"Shut up Gem!" I whine and shove her shoulder with my other hand, feeling my cheeks getting a little hot.

Harry doesn't even react or ask us what we're talking about he just continues on leading us through the hall way, not saying a word to us.

"What the bloody hell is his problem," I whisper to Gemma.