Chapter 15

Cheshire, England 2010

(McKenna's POV)

We walk back into the kitchen and everyone has already begun eating their food. Gemma and I walk over and remove our take out boxes from the remaining plastic bag on the counter.

Harry pries his eyes away from his food, stares up at me intently before patting his lap, motioning me to sit on it because there's only one chair left.

"Let's have a little fun with Harry, shall we?" Gemma whispers in my ear.

"What do you mean?" I ask giggling.

"Just follow my lead," she whispers back, grabbing my wrist, pulling me to the last spare chair. She sits down and pulls me down to sit on her lap. Harry raises an eyebrow at us, his lips pressing into a hard line. Gemma and I both erupt into a fit of laughter.

She reaches into my take out box and grabs a chicken wing and starts to feed me it, playfully smirking at all of the boys, especially Harry. I move my eyebrows up and down at Harry as I chew, and his expression softens a little as he forces himself to not laugh, just as the others are.

"Sorry boys, sorry Harry, she's mine," Gem announces, wrapping her arms around me.

"She's mine too!" Silvia chimes in.

"No sorry, I'm not really fond of sharing," she tells her narrowing her eyebrows and I stifle a giggle.

"But-" Harry begins.

"She's mine!" Gemma yells at her brother.

"Mhm sure," he chuckles and winks at me.

"McKenna, who do you love more? Just in case you're confused the correct answer is me," she asks than states, nudging me playfully.

"Yeah, choose carefully McKenna," Zayn jokes.

"Well... I've got to pick my lover." I giggle, hugging Gemma sideways.

"Eat your heart out Harry," Gemma laughs and Harry sticks his tongue out at her.

"I'm going to get my things out of the car," I state standing to my feet.

"I'll help you!" Niall says eagerly, walking over to me.

"No you won't," Harry bluntly remarks.

He's so cute when he's jealous.

"Harry, it's fine we'll be there and back before you know it." I assure him.

"Fine," he groans.

"Okay Niall, let's go." I tell him leading the way towards the front door.

"Wait!" Harry exclaims. He twirls me around and smirks at Niall, before giving me a long passionate kiss right in front of him.

"Okay now you can go," he smiles, obviously satisfied. He twirls me back around and smacks my ass for good measure and I stumble forward.

Shit, someone's in a mood.

Niall starts walking, glares at Harry over his shoulder and opens the front door for me. I walk outside, taking the lead once again as he closes the door behind us. I walk across the extensive lot to my car with Niall following closely behind me.

I unlock the trunk of my car. I grab my pink duffel bag and hand it over to Niall. I grab my painting of Harry and clutch it tightly to my chest, so Niall is unable to see it.

"Is that a painting canvas?" he asks curiously.

"Yes, I'm an Art major, and this is a painting I made a few days ago."