Chapter 4

Cheshire, England 2010

(Harry's POV)

She walked over to me before I could even realize what she was doing. As soon as she hugged me my breath hitched in my throat and I couldn't breathe. I couldn't believe she was actually hugging me, it felt so good to be holding her in my arms I felt like we were the only people standing in the room; just for a moment it felt like she was mine, and she might actually feel something for me too. I could smell the sweet scent of her perfume, which smelled of lavender and almonds. It was hard to take it all in I wanted to just kiss her but I knew that would be crossing a line. She'd never let me kiss her. Would she?

All too soon she loosens her embrace on me, but not before she places a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Congratulations again Harry," she says before walking out of the room followed by my shocked sister closely behind her. My mom leaves the kitchen and walks them out trying to hide her surprised yet happy expression.

Once they are gone, I'm left breathless standing in my kitchen alone with my mouth dropped open.

(Double update today!! :D sorry it's so short, it would've been part of the other chapter but I forgot to add it on there)