1

If you do not like Haylor or do not 'ship' them, then please just click out of the page! Thank you :)

Taylor:
October 26, 2012

"Why are you so difficult?!" My publicist, Paul yells. I'm unfortunately sitting in his office on a beautiful Sunday morning, when I could be baking or going for a jog or being anywhere else but here. "I'll do anything you ask, Paul, but you're NOT playing with my dating life!" I say, raising my voice. You see, his whole big "genius plan" that he's been conceiving is that I, Taylor Swift date the One Direction heart throb, Harry Styles.

Maybe I would even go along with the plan if I were to date.. say, Zac Efron? Ryan Gosling? 

But I couldn't stand Harry Styles. He's mediocre, amateur and an all around douche bag from what I hear.

"You haven't even met the fucking kid!" He says, throwing his arms in the air. I sit back in my seat, crossing my arms over my flat stomach. "And I don't want to. I don't want anything to do with Harry Styles," I sneer, and he gives an angry chuckle. "Great, great. Well guess what? That's not you're call, Ms. Swift. The contract you signed about 3 years ago? Yeah, I have full rights to make you do whatever the fuck I want concerning album sales. This kid will get you album sales."

He won.

He fucking won.

"When do I meet him?" I ask quietly, rolling my eyes.

"You're first date, a week from today. He will pick you up at 12pm and you will both have a romantic stroll around the city of Nashville and maybe get some coffee. Can you do that much, sweetheart?" He asks, and I sigh. "Whatever, Paul."

~~~~

"Harry Styles, like Harry Styles from that band?" My best friend Selena asks as we walk through a nice boutique in Nashville. "Yeah.. what other Harry Styles is there?" I ask, getting a little annoyed. Everyone seems to be so gung ho for the dating Harry Styles thing. Everyone except me. "I don't know, but why are you so mad about it, Tay? He's hot as hell with that angsty teenager vibe and he's willing to help your album sales," She says, trying to cheer me up about the situation. "I don't need help with album sales! In case you didn't realize, Red sold over a million copies the first week! That's freaking huge," I remind her, and she sighs. "I don't know, Taylor. Maybe you'll actually turn out to like Harry."

Yeah, right. Like I would ever like Harry Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~