xiv| the devil himself is there

Jisung was quick to call his best friend - Lee Felix

Jisung was quick to call his best friend - Lee Felix. The two boys were soulmates and definitely shared one braincell. They became friends five years ago after Felix had moved to Seoul from Australia. It was like they met and just clicked.

"Lix Lix Liiix!", Jisung yelled as soon as the other had picked up his phone.
"You know that I'm in school right now, don't you, Dumbass?", the younger replied.

"Oh"

"Yeah, oh! You're lucky I have a free period or else I would be dead - and then you."

Jisung chuckled awkwardly and apologized before continuing what he originally wanted to say.
"I'm coming back to school!"

"Wait really? Oh my goodness, Jisung that's the most amazing message ever!"

Little did they know that a third person was listening to their conversation - just as happy as they were.

"So you have a free period right now? Who's with you?"

"Well the devil himself; Seungmin and his dumbass tall boyfriend, Taehyung, San, Hongjoong, Lua, Hana and uh..Lee Minho", Felix whispered the last name in fear that the latter would hear it.

Jisung gasped. "Minho is in your classroom? Did he punch someone already?"

"No but no one even went near him soo..he's scary"

꧁oh yeah the typical bad boy minho uwuwu꧂