xxiv | the three..musketeers?

[Trigger Warning: slight Violence, slight mention of Blood]

Suddenly the other two perverts were laying on the floor with broken noses and blood running down their chins. Jeongin sighed and walked towards Seungmin and Hyunjin, who looked at him dunning.
''Well I wanted to wait for you but these three wanted my money'', he said while cracking his knuckles that were bloody from punching one of the men. How can someone look so innocent yet deadly? Jisung was scared of the younger.

[Trigger warning end]

Jeongin continued talking after a few seconds,''And if you two leave me alone to make out, then it's not my fault.''

Seungmin choked on his spit and slapped Jeongin's arm. ''Don't say such stuff!!'', he complained while pulling the youngest's ear.
The latter just laughed and wiggled himself free. ''It's the truth tho''
Their bickering was interrupted when Hyunjin noticed Jisung, who still stood there like a mannequin. ''Guys, look''
All three now looked at Jisung, confusion written over their faces. Jisung's face was by now paler than Chan's curly hair after being bleached for the sixth time. ''Hey isn't that Jisung? He's in our class, Hyunjin'', Seungmin commented as he walked towards the scared boy. "He's afraid of you, mi pequeño diablo", his boyfriend said while laughing quietly.
A deadly glare was sent to him before Seungmin continued walking to Jisung.
"You witnessed everything, am I right?"
A small nod from the latter confirmed what Seungmin thought. He smiled and bowed a little. "Sorry about this. Jeongin looks really cute but he's worse than me, and way more brutal than me..but I guess you already figured that out. Are you okay?"
Jisung could only nod a bit, he was confused as to why the universe wanted him to meet not only Bang Chan, Seo Changbin and Lee Minho but also Kim Seungmin, Hwang Hyunjin and Yang Jeongin. He smiled weakly at Seungmin and apologized for interrupting the three. "Oh, don't apologize. We should for scaring you. Minho told us that you're a scaredy-cat.."

꧁hy i love jisung so much。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。

look at his smiLE OHGOD💞💗✨✨💗💖💞💘✨🌸☁️💖💗🎀🎀✨💞💖🌸🎀✨💞💖꧂