xxiii | the alley

(This chapter can be triggering to some people, but I'll put a warning in front of the part and when it's done)

"Hello, Sir!", Jisung said with a bright smile to his favorite teacher. The elder returned the smile and sat down on his uncomfortable chair.
"Hello, Jisung. I see, you're doing quite well, aren't you?", he nodded happily, "It makes me really happy to see that you and your mom were able to overcome that problem you had. Have you recovered well?"
Mr. Seo has always been a great teacher and a very kind person with a lot of empathy. Even though he was relatively old, Seo still had the spirit of a young man and wasn't afraid to show that. The teacher was loved by many students and colleagues.
"Yes I have, thank you for asking!! I have to go now though, my next class starts in..", Jisung looked at his watch and gasped,"5 minutes! Bye, Mr. Seo!! See you tomorrow!" And as soon as he finished talking, he stormed off and towards his next class.

That day went on quite weird. Minho had smiled at Jisung a few times but they didn't talk or interact in any other way - and Jisung didn't like it.
Him and Minho actually talked a lot the day he helped him. They had similar interests and their view on certain things was also really similar. Jisung found himself wanting to spend more time with the older even though he was still scared. What if they were only playing him? Was he a toy?
A heavy sigh left his lips before he started walking home. "Maybe they aren't as bad as I thought..", he mumbled to himself.

"Give me back my wallet, Sir."
Was Jisung imagining a voice?

[Trigger Warning; Criminals, Pedophilia, Violence]

"I'll warn you one more time. Give me my wallet back or else-"
No he wasn't imagining. In the alley next to him was a young boy surrounded by three older, probably, criminals. He couldn't see the face of the boy or the other men but decided that he had to act.
"Aw such a cute kid~ We'll forget your wallet but don't you want to have some..fun with us?", one of them said, a male with short, brown hair. The other two laughed disgustingly and stepped closer to the boy.
"I warned you, give me my wallet back and leave me alone."
A scream tore the air apart as one of the three got punched in the face and stomach.

[Trigger Warning End]

Jisung ran into the ally and looked at them. Isn't that-
"Jeongin are you fighting alone again? I told you to wait for me or Seungmin.."

꧁how's everyone doing in these hard times?꧂