xxxii | butterfly

"

"..you guys kissed?!?", Felix screamed, his voice nothing but a high pitched sound. Jisung nodded embarrassed because he hated the attention that was on him due to his best friend's loud voice. Meanwhile the other either didn't care or just straight up didn't notice the uncomfortable stares that other humans sent them. The burning feeling of their eyes on his back felt way more horrible than it was, because in reality most people didn't even care about these two. They were just annoying teenagers to them after all.

Felix clapped his hands and sent his best friend the brightest smile ever. "I'm so happy for you, Sungie. Are you guys together now, though? Not that you have to- Just, it would be great..", he said his voice ending in a bare whisper as he was rather talking to himself.

And Jisung nodded, his face decorated with a bright smile. "We are", the korean's voice was beaming with happiness. Not once did he expect to get with the Lee Minho. Jisung didn't even think about getting with anyone this school year and yet it took Minho only a few weeks to make him completely fall in love. It was incredibly weird for Jisung, who had never been in love nor has he ever been loved in a romantic way.
Everyone starts somewhere, yes?

The day went by really quick after they had left the small café. Jisung and Felix spent their day by shopping and talking about Jisung's first boyfriend. When he came home that evening, his mum was making jajangmyeon with tteok-bokki. They greeted each other warmly before eating together. "Mum, I need to tell you something..", Jisung started. His heart was racing and his hands were incredibly sweaty. Solji smiled sweetly at him, waiting for her son to continue.
A deep breath and the secret was out. "I have a boyfriend"

꧁i'm so sorry uhm..hi. i'm in a really bad mental state and uh,, i hope you guys are okay with short chapters,, it's been a month꧂