xviii| hey google, how to legally strangle a teacher

Jisung sat in class, bored as always

Jisung sat in class, bored as always. Felix had a different class so he had no one to talk to. The boy hated being alone in class more than anything else because he also had his most hated teachers during these classes. And they didn't like him either.
His thoughts on how to strangle a teacher were interrupted when a small paper fell on his desk. It reminded him of the letters he always got.

hey cutie!! you
look really bored
today, huh
lm

Jisung started smiling brightly as he read every word again. ''Cutie..'', he mumbled. He liked the pet name a lot. But then he realized that this meant, that the author of these letters was in the same room as him. Slowly Jisung began looking around the room to maybe find that special someone but then again he realized that he had no clue what the person looked like. Like at all. The young Korean quickly gave up and looked back at the cute letter. He often asked himself what the author of these looked like, he didn't even know if it was a boy, a girl or non-binary, but he often found himself imagining it to be a dream guy. Someone tall, handsome and caring. They would go on dates and eat cheesecake, something Jisung loved dearly.

Maybe that special someone was different to what he expected, but he was fine with it. He could tell how caring and lovable the anonymous lover was.

꧁i love pet names TT how are you guys today?꧂