xxxiii || new horizon

His mum looked at him with big eyes, her lips slowly starting to form into a soft smile

His mum looked at him with big eyes, her lips slowly starting to form into a soft smile. "Who is the lucky guy, honey?", Solji then asked. A relieved sigh left Jisung's tense lips, as he started telling his mother about Minho.
"It's- It's Lee Minho, uhm, Wang's son? Yeah you uh, probably know him..he's also in my school. He helped me a lot and after Felix approved of him we got closer. Oh he also wrote me love letters? But I didn't know they were from him until like..recently. Minho is- is an amazing person, you'll love him!!", Jisung was babbling out everything, not knowing where to stop, "He used to have a really bad reputation of being some kind of douche, but he's really soft when he lets you meet him! I- Oh I..I talked too much, didn't i?"
Solji was impressed to say the least. She had watched her son with loving eyes, admiring his obvious love for the other. "You can talk as much as you want, Baby. I met him once but he seemed like a really mean person..I'm glad to hear that he's not really like that. Especially because he's Jackson's son."

The rest of the evening was spent with Solji teasing her son now and then about his first boyfriend and Jisung refusing to forgive his mom until she would watch Mulan with him. They were a chaotic, small family but the love for each other was stronger than anything in the world. Solji's heart was still broken but watching her son get what she wanted for him so badly, helped it heal faster. Because a mother would do anything to see her kids happy again and Solji knew that Minho had helped her with that.

The next day, Jisung and Minho wanted to meet up with their friends, excluding Jeongin and Seungmin who had a meeting with Hyunjin and his parents. Felix asked if they could go to 'Yes or Yes", a small restaurant like café near his house. It was Jisung's and his favorite place ever. Of course the other agreed to it and dragged his boyfriend there. "How can you not know this place?", had Jisung said to Minho. The poor guy had never went anywhere with his friends or family, which was why he didn't know any places like that. The younger had apologized to him after the event. He had forgotten that Minho lived a different life.

Loud giggling could be heard as Jisung tried feeding his boyfriend cheesecake, something that Jisung loved as much as Minho. Felix watched the young couple with loving eyes, happy that his best friend finally found the one. (hihi dw he's not the sin of pride)
"Felix, are you not going to eat?", Changbin asked, which resulted in Felix snapping back to reality. The younger nodded quickly and grabbed his plate full of cake pieces. "Sorry", he mumbled with a full mouth, as he had already shoved blueberry cake in his mouth. Changbin giggled and shook his head, smiling like he just saw the cutest thing in the world. Which if you think about it, he did. Felix's cheeks weren't as chubby as Jisung's but when full with cake they looked like cheeks of a hamster. It was adorable.
The sweet atmosphere was destroyed when Minho's phone started ringing. The Boy quickly picked up and greeted his friend on the other side of the phone; ''Hey Chan. What is it?''
Jisung, who sat next to Minho, was able to hear quiet muffling but he couldn't make out what Chan was saying. But it couldn't be good, when Minho's face lost all color.

꧁as you can maybe see [if you read my other stuff], i removed wj everywhere. i will not continue supporting such a disgusting human. i'm glad i didn't add him here in the first place. i hope everyone is doing okay after these shocking news, my dms are always open [insta; marck.skz]꧂