xxii | soaked squirrel

was Lee Minho helping him? Or was he fantasizing again? Why did it feel s-"Calm down, Han, yes? I'm here, it's okay", Minho whispered as he hugged the younger

...was Lee Minho helping him? Or was he fantasizing again? Why did it feel s-
"Calm down, Han, yes? I'm here, it's okay", Minho whispered as he hugged the younger. Jisung wasn't even able to understand why Minho was such a soft person towards him because Jisung did calm down. He quietly sobbed into the other's shoulder and made Minho's hoodie all wet of salty tears. Chan and Changbin just stared in disbelief.
It started raining.

"Oh my god, Ji, are you alright?!", Felix screamed as he hugged his completely soaked friend. The latter laughed cutely and nodded.
"You're squeezing me too hard, Lix.."
Chuckling Felix let go of his best friend to then look at the three boys behind him.
"Oh- Chan, Changbin, Mimho- What..uh..a-are you doing here?" He cursed himself for stuttering like an idiot and even forgetting basic korean.

Jisung smiled brightly as he explained to Felix what exactly happened.
"..and that's why they insisted on walking with me", the Korean said to end his story. Him and the three bad guys were now inside of Felix's living room with towels on their shoulders.
Yongbok was patting his head and nodded.
"Thank you guys", he said smiling, "This idiot couldn't have survived on his own."

꧁Felix being a mom♡'・ᴗ・'♡ new chapters could take some time because i'm really busy atm!! #BlackLivesMatter ꧂