xxv | playing with fire

Jisung's face was a burning red as his mind comprehended what he just heard

Jisung's face was a burning red as his mind comprehended what he just heard. Of course he knew what Seungmin said but just now his mind understood what it meant: Lee Minho talked about him. To his friends. Seungmin watched in confusion as Jisung buried his face in his hands and let out a rather cute scream. Jeongin and Hyunjin walked towards the other two, worried whether Seungmin had hurt the cute quokka looking boy or something just happened. You can imagine their confusion when they saw Jisung screaming in his hands with a face redder than a special someone's hair in TOP. Hyunjin was the first to say something. "Are you okay?"
When Jisung didn't answer, Seungmin explained what he had said to the korean. Jeongin started laughing and hitting Hyunjin's arm. "He's freaking out because of Minho?? That's-", he gasped for breath before continuing,"a-absolutely hilarious!" Suddenly Jisung's head shot up and he started glaring at Jeongin.
"You're mean. I'm still older than you, you know?", he complained even though he knew that Jeongin wouldn't care. The younger didn't listen to anyone but Chan and even with him he was being a brat, that's at least what Jisung knows. It could be all rumors. Not even a second later and everything turned out to be true, Jeongin was a brat. The youngest flipped Jisung off before hiding behind Hyunjin to not get beaten by Seungmin. "Apologize you dumb kid!", the boy nicknamed 'devil' yelled at him. Jisung just sighed and shook his head.
"I'll be going, yeah? Tell Minho I said hi!!", he added with a bright smile before leaving the three alone and going home. "They really aren't that bad..they're quite nice kids actually", Jisung thought as he walked by busy roads. It was loud and he felt rather uncomfortable because he hated loud noises and especially busy places. As he was making himself smaller, hands in his pockets, he noticed a small paper ball. He unfolded it and read the small message.

you're such a
strong boy, ji.
i'm proud of you
lm

It was a letter from his anonymous lover, huh? Jisung couldn't help but smile softly. He forgot that he put it in there. Looks like the universe wanted him to find it just now because it really helped him. He was strong.

꧁I'm quite happy with this chapter!! What are your guy's favorite K-Pop Bands or Solists?❤︎ Mine are definitely EXID, Seventeen, Cravity, EXO, Seventeen, Blackpink, NCT and Stray Kids♡'・ᴗ・'♡꧂