xxxi | just lose it

Jisung was taken aback by Minho's statement and felt rather hurt

Jisung was taken aback by Minho's statement and felt rather hurt. "That's not very nice of you..", he mumbled while looking at the floor.
The older sighed softly before hugging the younger.
"Sorry, but I'm genuinely confused. How dumb are you, Sungie?"

Confusion was written all over Minho's classmates and Jisung's faces when the latter hugged him. "I thought he was going to punch him", one girl whispered to her best friend who agreed with her. The air was tense in the small room full of teenagers and Minho decided it was the best to leave the room with Jisung. Meanwhile Jisung didn't know how to react to Minho's actions. He was really confused and didn't understand why Minho was speaking in riddles. By now he actually felt stupid.

The two walked out of the room and towards a more quite and private place. When they arrived, Jisung finally spoke up. "So what is it? Why are you treating me like this? It's really rude of you to call me dumb and stupid.." The other sighed, again, and started massaging his temples.
It took him a minute to answer Jisung's question. "You've been receiving letters, right?", he didn't let the younger answer because Minho obviously knew the answer already,"And that person loves you. But they had stopped writing you, right? You know why, don't you?"
Jisung nodded confusedly. He couldn't figure put how Minho could know that.

"Doesn't that remind you of anyone?"

It was frustrating to watch Jisung innocently blink at Minho, his brain working as hard as possible but not being able to understand what the older was talking about. "No?"

Minho hated this. Not once in his life has he been good with emotions and he knew he was handling the situation badly but Minho did not know how to act. This situation was so new to him, he never felt love like this. "Jisung that's me- I-", he took a deep breath,"I wrote these letters because I was too much of a coward to confess to you. And I know you love someone else but I really like you and I refuse to let this go easily-"
A sudden laughter interrupted his embarrassing speak. Jisung had been holding in his since Minho said who he was. Maybe it's because Jisung didn't believe him, maybe it's because he didn't want to believe it and maybe it's because this situation was just too awkward for him.

Not once in his life had Jisung been a fan of big conversations like this. Normally these convos never ended well for one or both sides but this time nothing bad should happen.
Right?

Minho was looking at the younger in shock. "Why- why are you laughing?", he asked with a hurt expression decorating his pretty face. Regret started filling his mind and body, his thoughts became anxious and he started overthinking. How could Jisung be so cruel? All Minho wanted was to tell the truth and make things right, after realizing that he behaved like a child. Now Jisung was just laughing at him? It felt horrible.

Meanwhile Jisung slowly calmed down again. His lips were curved into a beautiful smile and he couldn't keep his hands from shaking. "I like you Minho"
But his words felt so wrong.

"No- I love you Minho. When you confessed to me, I didn't tell you this because I loved someone else more, right? That someone else was lm! So basically I rejected you for you- This sounds stupid, I know, but I truly like you!!", Jisung blurted out his smile not leaving his overall bright face.

And Minho stopped thinking. His feet stumbled forward and he grabbed Jisung shoulders, pulling him close. "Can- Can I kiss you?", he asked. Jisung nodded softly and leaned forward a bit to meet with Minho's lips in the middle. The mix of soft and dry lips awoke the butterflies in Jisung's tummy and his legs started loosing all strength. They broke apart for a second so Jisung could ask him to carry him, which Minho gladly did, and then kissed again.
Even though they were so overwhelmed and desperate, the kiss was still soft and romantic. The two boys couldn't be happier.

꧁this definitely did not take me way too long because of my dying mental health, haha noo..anyway have you listened to hello stranger?? i'm in love with that song!!(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)꧂