Let it Go!

Flashback

"Jack?" Elsa asked. "Yea Snowflake?" "Will you ever leave me?" the little princess asked with a sad look on her face. "What?! No! Of course not Elsa! As long as you believe in me, I'll always be here. Promise." "Okay Jack!" "Okay Snowflake time for bed." "Okay! Night Jack!" "Goodnight Elsa."

Elsa's POV

I ran far, far away from Arendelle. I know I'm going to the North Mountain but, I don't know how to get there. I came upon a beautiful clearing. It has willow trees, a waterfall and fresh green grass. Then something flashed in front of me, a man, white hair, blue hoodie, no shoes. Then like that he was gone. Is there something wrong with me? This man looks exactly like my imaginary friend Jack Frost. It's probably nothing. I turned and ran, ran far away, away from my problems, away from Arendelle, away from Anna.

I came upon the snowy mountain. To some, it would be freezing, but not me, I'm never cold. I had a thought. If I stayed here on the mountain, I wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. I just need to let it go.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,

not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of isolation,

and it looks like...

I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside,

couldn't keep it in heaven knows I tried.

"Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be, conceal, don't feel, don't let them know!"

Well now they know!

I took off my glove so I could use my full power. I saw a flash of that man again. Giving a thumbs up?

Let it go,

Let it go!

Can't hold it back anymore!

Let it go,

Let it gooo!

Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care!

What they're going to say!

Let the storm rage on,

the cold never bothered me anyway.

I unclasped my purple cape making it blow away in the wind. I need somewhere to stay.

It's funny how some distance,

makes everything seem small!

And the fears that once controlled me,

Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do,

to test the limit and break through,

no right, no wrong no rules for me,

I'm free!

There was a gorge in front of me so I made ice stairs to get over it. The man flashed beside me again, this time the look on his face was a bit surprised.

Let it go,

Let it go!

I'm one with the wind and sky!

Let it go

let it go!

You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand and here I'll stay,

let the storm rage on!

I stomped on the ground and made a huge ice snowflake. Every queen needs a palace right? Mine is made of ice, for the ice queen.

My power flurries through the air into the ground!

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around!

And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast!

I'm never goin' back,

The past is in the past!

I threw away my crown, I need to get rid of any and all reminders of my coronation, I undid my bun into a messy French braid, and the last thing was my gown.

Let it go!

Let it go!

And I'll rise like the break of dawn!

Let it go!

Let it gooo!

That perfect girl is gone!

"Looks pretty perfect to me" I heard a voice whisper.

Here I stand in the light of day!

Let the storm rage ooon!

The cold never bothered me anyway.

I slammed the door behind me and turned around and gasped. The same man from before was standing in front of me appearing and disappearing rapidly. "Who are you?!" I yelled. Just like that the flashing stopped, and there he was standing in front of me jaw dropped. "Who are you?" I whispered. "C-can you see me?" He asked. Well that's a weird question. "Well, yes I'm not blind. Now, who are you?" I asked for a third time. "You don't remember me?" He asked. Was I supposed to? "No...?" "Elsa it's me Jack!" "If you are really Jack, then what's my nickname?" "Snowflake I know your cautious but-" "J-Jack? It's really you?" "It's me Snowflake." "Wait, you said you would never leave me! You left!" I cried. "I never left Elsa! You stopped believing! I have always stayed by your side, I never left." "Y-you stayed? All these years?" "Yes Snowflake. I stayed." "I-I missed you." "I missed you too princess." He came to hug me but then I remembered, "No! Don't come any closer, I don't want to hurt you. "He looked at me sympathetically. "You'll never hurt me Elsa. I promise. I can help you." Ice started to surround my feet as he got closer. "No Jack! I'm dangerous! I'm a monster!" He suddenly flew straight to me and gave me a hug. "Never call yourself a monster. You are not a monster, your perfect, just how you are."

—————————————————
Word Count: 859
Hey guys! Jelsa feels!!! I'm so excited! It's getting  to the more interesting part! In "Let it Go" Elsa singing is in italics and her thoughts are normal. Also I have some news. I won't be able to update for awhile because I'm going away for spring break. Don't worry! The story is far from over! I'm just going to a place without WIFI and probably won't be able to pick up my phone a lot. Anyways, make sure to comment, it makes my day! Much Love Everyone!