Chapter 25

Jan 1
Me: Why did you leave so fast?
Me: I would have made you breakfast
Me: I had a wonderful time

Jan 2
Me: What did I do wrong?

Jan 3
Me: Can you just tell me you're okay?
You: I'm fine.
Me: Where have you been?

Jan 5
Me: Please talk to me.

Feb 1
Me: Fine. If you don't want to talk then I guess that's your business but I'm going to say what I need to say. I love you, John Warner. I've loved you since I was fifteen. But I'm not going to sit around and wonder what's going on between us. You can't just kiss me and then run off to London. You can't just fuck me and then run away and not answer your phone. I won't sit here and let you treat me like this. So I guess this is goodbye.

Feb 18
You: You deserve better.
Me: What are you talking about?

March 1
You: I want you, Lena. More than I can explain. But you're better off staying away from me.
Me: Are you trying to tell me you're a vampire?
You: Be serious.
Me: You be serious! Why don't you let me decide what's best for me? I love you. I don't want anyone else.

March 2
You: You'd be better off with someone less broken. Someone who can hold you at night without scaring you. Someone your age. Someone who isn't so fucked up.
Me: Have you met me? I'm the definition of fucked up.
You: No. You're amazing. My night terrors, they're too much.
Me: That's what this is about?? I don't care about that!! You can't help it!!
You: It scares you.
Me: It worries me, there's a difference. But I want to hold you when it happens. I love you.
You: Lena maybe this is a mistake.
Me: Fuck you, John. I made up my mind. I chose you. I'm willing to fight for us. If you're not, then I need you to decide right now because I can't take the back and forth. I need to be able to trust you.

June 2
Me: I miss you

June 20
Me: I hurt

July 6
Me: I still love you.