Chapter 32

I stared out the window and out onto the actual freaking garden maze behind your parents' house. I didn't think people actually had those. I was glad we'd decided on a late flight into London because it gave me the chance to go to bed early and skip a dinner of sitting across from your mother while she sent me dirty looks.

But I couldn't sleep. It was one thing to be in New Haven while you were in Stamford, falling asleep on the phone after phone sex.

Knowing you were right upstairs, in a separate bed when you should be here with me. It was torture.

And I guess you thought so too because next thing I knew, you were opening the door to my room, slipping in and shutting it behind you.

"Fuck sleeping apart," you whispered and then slid onto the bed beside me.

Your arms came around me and everything inside me that was going crazy immediately stilled. You pressed your nose to my hair, breathing in.

"Make love to me," I said and I was worried that you would say no. That it would be too strange for you to do something like that in your mother's home, but you just grinned and slipped beneath the covers. You slid my shirt up, helped me slip out of my underwear. Your lips pressed to one nipple, then to my stomach, then lower, to my hip.

"Wait," I gasped and you stopped.

"What's wrong?" You pushed the blanket away, your face looking up at me in the dark.

I felt stupid even admitting it, but I couldn't not, not when you were looking at me like that.

"I've never done that," I whispered.

You set your chin on my stomach, looking at me for a long time, like you were trying to figure me out. "Never?" you finally asked.

I shook my head.

At that, you grinned. "Let me be your first?" you asked.

My last, I thought, but I didn't want to scare you so I didn't say anything. I just nodded and watched as you made your descent again, this time pushing the blanket away so I could watch as you kissed a line straight between my legs.

You pushed my legs further apart and then you put your hot, wet mouth against me and I bucked off the bed.

You pressed me back down into the mattress, slinging my legs over your shoulders and licking, sucking, biting, putting your lips around my clit and doing horrible things to it until I was certain I would combust.

"John," I moaned.

"Shhhh," you whispered against my pink skin. "Quiet, baby."

I didn't know if I could. I watched you down there, my hands buried in your hair, and there was something so sexy about it, your head between my spread legs, and watching you just made me hotter, wetter, harder.

"Oh God," I breathed when my legs started to tremble and everything between my legs started to tighten. "Oh Fuck. Oh yes."

You put your entire mouth on me and sucked and I exploded, holding you to me and rocking rocking rocking until I gasped from how long I'd been holding my breath.

"Oh my fuck," I said as you climbed back up me. "John that was amazing."

You smiled, so clearly proud, and I wanted to wipe that smirk off your face. I pushed you onto your back and slid down the mattress.

"Lena, hey you don't have to--"

"I want to," I said and then I did what you had, kissing and biting my way down your body until your cock was bobbing front of me. It was such a perfect dick, long and thick and purple at the tip from how much you wanted me.

"I don't know what I'm doing," I admitted and you smiled sweetly at me.

"It's not so hard."

"Looks pretty hard to me."

You laughed and then made a choking noise when I wrapped my mouth around you.

"Holy fuck, Lena."

I went down as far as I could but that turned out not to be that far in the grand scheme of things. But you didn't seem to mind. You buried your hands in my hair and tugged slightly as I sucked you in and out, loving the feel of you against my tongue.

I licked up your length and then lower, tasting the skin of your balls with one quick swipe that had the breath hissing between your teeth. I wanted to taste every inch of you.

I sucked you down again and you groaned. "Baby I'm close," you said, like you expected me to move. I tightened my lips around you, jerking you off with my hand while I swirled my tongue around your head.

"Baby," you said but then you gasped and I felt you spill into my mouth. I swallowed, surprised by the salty taste. That wasn't what I was expecting.

When you settled down, I crawled back up to you, letting you wrap your arms around me. I pressed my ear to your heartbeat.

"You were way louder than me," I said and you laughed, pressing your lips to my hair and falling asleep.