Chapter 27

I woke in the middle of the night to the feel of your mouth on my breast. You sucked my nipple hard into your mouth, and I gasped, awake in a second.

"John," I whimpered, but you didn't say anything. You stuck your tongue in my belly button while your fingers found my clit. I yelped and then moaned and then you were over me, your cock pressing into my stomach and I was immediately wet and ready, curling my legs around your hips, begging begging begging.

Next thing I knew, you grabbed onto my hips, flipping me onto my stomach and entering me in one firm thrust.

"Oh God," I screamed and unlike before, there was nothing slow about it. You rammed into me and it felt so fucking good that all I could do was grip the sheets and cry out every time you hit deep.

But then, to my surprise, your arms came around me. You pressed your front to my back, enveloping me so completely that it was like the rest of the world had blurred away, nothing left but us. You kept pushing into me, and I let go, burrowing into the sheets, feeling safer than I ever had in my life.

I came hard, pressing my face to your sheets, and when you groaned, climaxing with me, I felt your teeth at my shoulder, and you bit down, and the orgasm rose again, fast and swift, at the feel of you marking me.

We dozed for a while, exhausted, but when the sun came up, so did you, and I had my hand wrapped around your stiff cock before I even had my eyes open.

I rubbed you, stroked you, jerked you until you rolled to face me, kissing me hard and putting two fingers inside me. I wanted to be gentle now. I was tired, still unable to fully open my eyes, but I was aching between my legs, craving. Now that I'd had you, I was addicted.

We both gasped, using our fingers to do what our bodies should be doing.

"Get on top of me," you growled, and I climbed onto your body, stretched out across you, my limbs exhausted, my body tired.

But it didn't matter. Even with me on top, you did all the work. I pressed my face into your neck, and you held me still while you fucked up into me, merciless and gentle at the same time. I pressed down when you pressed up, grinding my clit against your skin, and I felt it building again.

"Bite me," I said into your ear. Now I knew I liked it, knew that it made my pussy spasm and my whole body erupt. "Bite me," I whimpered, and you did, latching onto my neck just as I exploded, clenching around you until you drove into me one last time, yelling my name.